What happened that made Shaco so high win-ratey?

#11EDumeyPosted 11/26/2012 5:01:18 PM
It's cause I just picked him up.

No legit, just played my first game ever as Shaco and got an easy win. Instant 3v2's are broken.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#12taco_ninja393Posted 11/26/2012 5:03:17 PM
Perfects started streaming?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13happyscrub1Posted 11/26/2012 5:03:43 PM
l3lueJACKrabbit posted...
Shaco has a high win rate overall because the only players that use Shaco are either in very low Elo or very high Elo. Shaco just plain craps on bad players in low Elo without even trying, and high Elo players know how to utilize his kit very well so they can win games for their team early and often. People that are in between high and low Elo think Shaco is bad (which isn't true, especially for solo queue). That's why he has a high win rate with low usage.

Shaco is at the top of silver - diamond elo. God damn people... stop making up stuff
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#14l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 11/26/2012 5:04:42 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Shaco has a high win rate overall because the only players that use Shaco are either in very low Elo or very high Elo. Shaco just plain craps on bad players in low Elo without even trying, and high Elo players know how to utilize his kit very well so they can win games for their team early and often. People that are in between high and low Elo think Shaco is bad (which isn't true, especially for solo queue). That's why he has a high win rate with low usage.

Shaco is at the top of silver - diamond elo. God damn people... stop making up stuff

Are those stats from this season? I was talking about last season.
---
Knicks City
#15happyscrub1Posted 11/26/2012 5:10:40 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

He's been like that for months. Unlike all you noobs, I been watching those charts and am the reason people are catching on here to use it. It's because I keep calling yal out on B.S.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#16l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 11/26/2012 5:14:24 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

He's been like that for months. Unlike all you noobs, I been watching those charts and am the reason people are catching on here to use it. It's because I keep calling yal out on B.S.

I'm speaking from experience. I was high silver - low gold all of last season and I was the only one who ever played Shaco. People never banned Shaco. Meanwhile watching high Elo streams I see Shaco banned all the time and players like youngMINI would spam Shaco with 70%+ win rates at 2.5k Elo.
---
Knicks City
#17End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:28:42 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
I [...] am the reason people are catching on here to use it.

not at all for my case
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis