Do you consider yourself good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you consider yourself good?

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 years ago#71
I donno, I tend to not win unless I'm jungling
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
4 years ago#72
TheSteelPhoenix posted...

Does this mean that league players are better at self-identifying then players of other games? I wonder why this game helps players do that.

I'd guess that it's due mainly to a very obvious "how good am I" score (elo) and the ability to watch countless high level players on streams and compare yourself to them

Often I find people who are unable to tell how bad they really are have that problem because they honestly have never seen people better than them. I think it's a safe assumption to say that if you cannot think of 5 people better at something than you are, you are either in the top 5 at that activity (possible, but unlikely) or you are quite bad at it (far more likely)
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you consider yourself good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived