To everyone saying you can carry your team:

#1HyperTailsManPosted 11/26/2012 10:50:40 PM
5/2/0 Nasus (first 2 deaths were early on, following that, 2 kills on my enemy in lane, a Twisted Fate. That's right, solo mid Nasus), 20 minutes in and I have nearly +200 on Q.
Merc Treads, Frozen Heart, Force of Nature, Reverie all done, starting up on TF.

Team surrenders 4 yesses to my 1 no.

How do you counter a team surrender? How?

And before you say, tell them not to surrender, no one had said anything about surrendering at all, and they all selected yes within a few seconds of each other, no time for me to actually argue against it.
---
Just call me HTM
#2bighairycamelPosted 11/26/2012 10:55:52 PM
Hacks?
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#3HyperTailsMan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:57:34 PM
Where can I procure these
---
Just call me HTM
#4End_of_DayPosted 11/26/2012 10:57:53 PM
if you never said at any point in the game, "dw baby we got this" then you didn't do enough by just about that much.
or if it was a freak mistake and they never really meant to surrender, whoops.
or if they were trolling the game, too bad for you better luck next time.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#5DoctorEggmanPosted 11/26/2012 10:59:07 PM
If you're not saying anything to boost team morale, you should start. Congratulating people for small things and pointing out enemy mistakes should at least label you as somebody trying to win. Just don't be overbearing about it, and don't turn that into criticism unless the mistake wasn't obvious (and even then, randoms oftentimes can tell when something is their fault, they don't need somebody coming off and making it worse on them).

If you suffer a big loss, try to point out a way you coulda won that teamfight. Make it seem like you have a chance to win. All you need is one other person to hold out hope and the surrender fails.

Just make sure to deliver on that :D
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#6Rising ChaosPosted 11/27/2012 8:02:55 AM
HyperTailsMan posted...
20 minutes in and I have nearly +200 on Q.

... That's it?
---
"Pokey and the man."
#7yourDaddiePosted 11/27/2012 8:06:38 AM
HyperTailsMan posted...
5/2/0 Nasus (first 2 deaths were early on, following that, 2 kills on my enemy in lane, a Twisted Fate. That's right, solo mid Nasus), 20 minutes in and I have nearly +200 on Q.
Merc Treads, Frozen Heart, Force of Nature, Reverie all done, starting up on TF.

Team surrenders 4 yesses to my 1 no.

How do you counter a team surrender? How?

And before you say, tell them not to surrender, no one had said anything about surrendering at all, and they all selected yes within a few seconds of each other, no time for me to actually argue against it.

Nobody is seriously saying you can carry harder that is trolling
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#8bobguydude1Posted 11/27/2012 8:08:28 AM
should have gotten the TF sooner my boy.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74