Dick Move or justified?

#11spartanreborn1Posted 11/27/2012 6:40:58 AM
I would have died laughing
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
#12profDEADPOOLPosted 11/27/2012 6:46:38 AM(edited)
You shouldn't have used Flash...But Vayne and Cait as the only two alive is much better for Vayne's team then Lee Sin and Cait being the last two left alive so...Eh.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/1330513843102.gif

=D

Maximum trolling.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#13SlaynPosted 11/27/2012 6:51:07 AM
Lee Sin should have used his shield, neither of you die.

Bad Lee Sin you got what you deserved.
#14FlareZeroPosted 11/27/2012 6:52:12 AM
Justified. Depending on how late in the game it is, the enemy team would respawn before you, the ADC, would. This leaves your team vulnerable if they take objectives with Cait while you are dead.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#15Gun SagePosted 11/27/2012 6:58:03 AM
I'd be more curious why he wouldn't leap to you to form a shield in the hopes that one of you would survive... Potential method to save both of you, he didn't use it?
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#16Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 11/27/2012 7:19:07 AM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Lets say a team fight just finished and Cait remains on their enemy team with too much health for your team to handle (2people left on your team) you are vayne and you also have Lee sin with you. So as you run back cait decides to ult you, but you're running exactly parallel to lee sin so right before the ult hits, you flash right in front of him and he dies and you live. Is it justified since you're the ADC?

This is not dota the adc is not more important than the rest,
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#17Master_PwnerPosted 11/27/2012 7:21:42 AM
I would burst out laughing if someone did this to me.Knowing this awful community though, you'd probably get ignored, reported and treated as if you'd just strangled an innocent puppy.
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#18Mystic__HatePosted 11/27/2012 7:22:32 AM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Lets say a team fight just finished and Cait remains on their enemy team with too much health for your team to handle (2people left on your team) you are vayne and you also have Lee sin with you. So as you run back cait decides to ult you, but you're running exactly parallel to lee sin so right before the ult hits, you flash right in front of him and he dies and you live. Is it justified since you're the ADC?

This is not dota the adc is not more important than the rest,

Your sorta right.

This is NOT dota.

The adc IS more important than the rest.
---
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal
#19GrAyFoX312kPosted 11/27/2012 7:28:35 AM
Funny but dick move

You could have flashed in instead and condemn to interrupt the channel while lee shields you both and you two jump her sheriff ass.
---
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" -Grayfox
XBL/PSN : GrayFox312k
#20Septimo_OmegaPosted 11/27/2012 7:34:07 AM
Jusitified, it's called SOLO queue for a reason.