Suppose you're playing support with a really terrible ADC.

#1vermillion719Posted 11/27/2012 12:16:05 PM
What should you do?

Do you do everything in your power to ensure they do well, even as far as sacrificing yourself for them every one of the many times the enemy should rightfully kill them?

Do you say screw it and take whatever kills and CS you can, then build something that might actually contribute to the team?

Do you leave them to fend for themselves and farm jungle/support another lane/be a walking ward?

Do you do something else entirely?

What are your thoughts?
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#2happyscrub1Posted 11/27/2012 12:21:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3NinjaKangarooPosted 11/27/2012 12:21:31 PM
Do everything I possibly can to do my job as a support during lane phase.

Turn around with that later and hopefully be able to support some good teamfights with the rest of the team.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#4yourDaddiePosted 11/27/2012 12:22:52 PM
thats why you should not play support until season 3 whit the new items
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#5Price_Of_FamePosted 11/27/2012 12:23:16 PM
rage then afk
---
Not a racist.
#6n1nj498Posted 11/27/2012 12:26:53 PM
I had 1 game where i was Sona and laning with a MF with me ,the ADC was terrible, it bought, boots,tenacy boots(forgot the name) Chalice, Hexdrinker, THEN built BF Sword... didn't buy dorans, was missing way too much CS to the point i was killing then for the gold not go to waste, let the enemy champions flee when it was capable of killing then and went going derp tanking the enemy.
#7_HeXPosted 11/27/2012 12:30:29 PM
Build AP Sona and go to town
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8POkemon_PoWeRPosted 11/27/2012 12:31:01 PM
Ward bot.
Roam mid.
Get APC fed.
Pray ADC doesn't try to 1 v 1 enemy ADC.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#9SmishhhPosted 11/27/2012 12:35:53 PM
Generally I just try to stay alive and wait it out. I'll do anything I can to save them within reason, if they try tower diving when minions are almost pushed to our turret they can go die alone. But once they show they either refuse to attack and get me killed a bunch of times, or repeatedly suicide, I'm not trying to set up anything for them.

Protect them and turret as best I can until laning is over or we lose the turret, then roam and find someone competent to support.
#10LlamaNubPosted 11/27/2012 1:22:28 PM
Nothing much you can do really. That's why you should pick a support that can make huge plays when supporting a pub. Something like Blitz and Leona.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.