Suppose you're playing support with a really terrible ADC.

#11RihawfPosted 11/27/2012 1:24:25 PM
ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
But get some levels.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#12RoyMaster4Posted 11/27/2012 1:39:20 PM
If the adc is that bad, I'll be the one getting kills and making sure I get my support items. Then after we've inevitably lost lane, I'll follow and support either mid, top, or jungle and make sure we still win this, and build items that support whoever is doing the best on our team (For example, if Kat, then grab Wota).
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#13MagiaIcePosted 11/27/2012 1:51:28 PM
If the adc is that bad, I'll be the one getting kills and making sure I get my support items. Then after we've inevitably lost lane, I'll follow and support either mid, top, or jungle and make sure we still win this, and build items that support whoever is doing the best on our team (For example, if Kat, then grab Wota).

Pretty much this.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
Riven is my waifu.
#14MizunoRyuuPosted 11/27/2012 2:49:12 PM
Pretty much the first answer. My instinct is to do everything I can to contribute to the team, and that means diving in front of Nid's spears every once in a while to save my Ezreal from getting nuked. Hell, even if it wouldn't kill him I'd dive into it anyway. Better I get damaged than him. No matter how bad the guy is, if your support play is good enough, they should be able to make a comeback in the later stages provided he doesn't feed the opposition too many kills.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#15UnderwaterAirPosted 11/27/2012 3:35:43 PM
As an ADC main, if support sucks or ADC sucks then bottom lane will suck. You need both to be working together trying to do the same thing and both to know the dynamics of the lane. One person not knowing at any given time means an opportunity for the enemy bottom to move in and capitalize on that too easily.

Have a Leona that sits in the back all the time and then runs away at the first sign of trouble? Once your opponents realize this they just pressure and you've lost bottom.
Have a Sona that doesn't know what Q is? You've lost bottom.
etcetc
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#16TheTrueAmericanPosted 11/27/2012 3:38:02 PM
Kick my feet up and hope my next game goes better. No need to get upset.
#17kiba312Posted 11/27/2012 3:38:05 PM
if your playing Kayle or Sona or Karma don't worry :P
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#18SkyzPosted 11/27/2012 3:40:23 PM
Captain Ginyu laser beam swap.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.