It's over, LoL is finished

#61EphidelPosted 11/27/2012 9:14:14 PM
I need to find out how I can sign up for this.
---
When you close your eyes, I disappear.
http://i.imgur.com/BParF.gif
#62OwlRammerPosted 11/27/2012 9:15:51 PM
Oh my gosh this is exactly like a pure reskin. I saw ashe, mf, luffy is blitz, shreik is mundo, I saw a janna, a sivir, and an annie and that's just from seeing two videos.... woooow, all they did was make it 10v10. hahaha

this so much, even the map, towers, and jungle positions look the same... <_<
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#63Capt_GeechPosted 11/27/2012 9:19:51 PM
There's getting inspiration from a competitor's game....

And then there's this. It's like a skin for Lol!
---
Life is short. Drive fast, and leave a sexy corpse.
#64Tro77TroPosted 11/27/2012 9:25:02 PM
Gomu gomu no LOLOL.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#65xEramir332xPosted 11/27/2012 9:27:55 PM
Run! It's Lu Bu!
---
---
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 May 16, 2010) Our little holy diver will forever be remembered and missed.
#66WebBowserPosted 11/27/2012 9:35:00 PM
I am going to explain why this game sucks, ASSUMEING that they don't get their asses sued off first.

1. Everyone has way too little damage and way too much damage. Look at the part where five reds were focusing one minion and look how long it lasted, that's just wrong. Also look at how long it takes for a tower to kill one minion and how long it takes those same five champs to take down one tower, it's truly rediculous.

2. As a side effect, tanky champs like Shrek are going to be massively OP because they don't die ever.

3. Jungle turrets..... I don't even.... Why would you kill off counter jungleing like this? just no

4. Balance issues, once again look at how low Shrek's Mundo ult is, it truly is horrendous.

5. As a side effect of the first two, games are going to last way too long.

Simply put, this game is going to make League look like Dota 2 in how forgiving it is, heck some of them had no items whatsoever while others were at full build and still noone was snowballing hard enough to cause a win in a timely manner. Heck, everyone STARTED at level 18, AKA they completly skip lane phase, and yet STILL no wil or even reasonable progress to a win.
---
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
#67Sid_IcarusPosted 11/27/2012 9:38:54 PM
I am going to explain why this game sucks, ASSUMEING that they don't get their asses sued off first.

1. Everyone has way too little damage and way too much damage. Look at the part where five reds were focusing one minion and look how long it lasted, that's just wrong. Also look at how long it takes for a tower to kill one minion and how long it takes those same five champs to take down one tower, it's truly rediculous.

2. As a side effect, tanky champs like Shrek are going to be massively OP because they don't die ever.

3. Jungle turrets..... I don't even.... Why would you kill off counter jungleing like this? just no

4. Balance issues, once again look at how low Shrek's Mundo ult is, it truly is horrendous.

5. As a side effect of the first two, games are going to last way too long.

Simply put, this game is going to make League look like Dota 2 in how forgiving it is, heck some of them had no items whatsoever while others were at full build and still noone was snowballing hard enough to cause a win in a timely manner. Heck, everyone STARTED at level 18, AKA they completly skip lane phase, and yet STILL no wil or even reasonable progress to a win.

You forgot to mention the terrible idea of a gear system
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#68SirDanieIPosted 11/27/2012 9:46:39 PM
Bet there are going to be a bunch of dota fanboys that will put this game down saying its for kids.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#69Master CilanderPosted 11/27/2012 9:51:53 PM
As long as Sanji is a Lee Sin reskin I'm cool with this.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#70SirDanieIPosted 11/27/2012 9:55:09 PM
Quite a few racist posts here, we need some mods. (ie calling them slants.)
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?