I am going to explain why this game sucks, ASSUMEING that they don't get their asses sued off first.
1. Everyone has way too little damage and way too much damage. Look at the part where five reds were focusing one minion and look how long it lasted, that's just wrong. Also look at how long it takes for a tower to kill one minion and how long it takes those same five champs to take down one tower, it's truly rediculous.
2. As a side effect, tanky champs like Shrek are going to be massively OP because they don't die ever.
3. Jungle turrets..... I don't even.... Why would you kill off counter jungleing like this? just no
4. Balance issues, once again look at how low Shrek's Mundo ult is, it truly is horrendous.
5. As a side effect of the first two, games are going to last way too long.
Simply put, this game is going to make League look like Dota 2 in how forgiving it is, heck some of them had no items whatsoever while others were at full build and still noone was snowballing hard enough to cause a win in a timely manner. Heck, everyone STARTED at level 18, AKA they completly skip lane phase, and yet STILL no wil or even reasonable progress to a win.
You forgot to mention the terrible idea of a gear system
Your post intreagued me, so I dug a little deeper into the post and found this abomination of a statement...
"300 Heroes, having only 10 Vs 10 modes (no 5 Vs 5) currently, plays similar as League of Legends and Dota 2, but there is an “unique” game mode available. The normal mode is call Eternal Arena, while the special mode is call Eternal Battlefield. In Eternal Battlefield, there are no vendors selling equipment, and all items are to be bought via the cash shop, even potions."
What is this.... This has to be the most blatant example of pay-to-win I have ever seen in a dota. If I am reading this correctly, you have to PAY to get ITEMS!!! You know, I joked with a freind a few weeks back that I was grinding IP for a fancy scepter (RoA), to think that that joke may become reality is stupid scary.
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw