It's over, LoL is finished

#81WebBowserPosted 11/28/2012 9:31:47 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
I am going to explain why this game sucks, ASSUMEING that they don't get their asses sued off first.

1. Everyone has way too little damage and way too much damage. Look at the part where five reds were focusing one minion and look how long it lasted, that's just wrong. Also look at how long it takes for a tower to kill one minion and how long it takes those same five champs to take down one tower, it's truly rediculous.

2. As a side effect, tanky champs like Shrek are going to be massively OP because they don't die ever.

3. Jungle turrets..... I don't even.... Why would you kill off counter jungleing like this? just no

4. Balance issues, once again look at how low Shrek's Mundo ult is, it truly is horrendous.

5. As a side effect of the first two, games are going to last way too long.

Simply put, this game is going to make League look like Dota 2 in how forgiving it is, heck some of them had no items whatsoever while others were at full build and still noone was snowballing hard enough to cause a win in a timely manner. Heck, everyone STARTED at level 18, AKA they completly skip lane phase, and yet STILL no wil or even reasonable progress to a win.

You forgot to mention the terrible idea of a gear system

Your post intreagued me, so I dug a little deeper into the post and found this abomination of a statement...

"300 Heroes, having only 10 Vs 10 modes (no 5 Vs 5) currently, plays similar as League of Legends and Dota 2, but there is an “unique” game mode available. The normal mode is call Eternal Arena, while the special mode is call Eternal Battlefield. In Eternal Battlefield, there are no vendors selling equipment, and all items are to be bought via the cash shop, even potions."

What is this.... This has to be the most blatant example of pay-to-win I have ever seen in a dota. If I am reading this correctly, you have to PAY to get ITEMS!!! You know, I joked with a freind a few weeks back that I was grinding IP for a fancy scepter (RoA), to think that that joke may become reality is stupid scary.
---
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
#82King of CatsPosted 11/28/2012 10:14:15 AM
I'm willing to bet the server code was ripped straight out of the Chinese LoL localisation.
That's how China rolls.
---
This world is made of...
LOVE AND PEACE!
#83Mogu_MoguPosted 11/28/2012 10:31:07 AM(edited)
I'm willing to bet the server code was ripped straight out of the Chinese LoL localisation.

Oh well. >_>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_Games#Growth
To be fair. Some Chinese company called Tencent Holdings now basically owns Riot. <_<

---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#84_Yag_Posted 11/29/2012 6:05:25 AM
SirDanieI posted...
Quite a few racist posts here, we need some mods. (ie calling them slants.)

so it was you who reported my post, what a kid.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#85MTRDrunkardPosted 11/29/2012 6:50:17 AM
Dont forget Disney own Star Wars, so Darth Vader and Boba Fett

Also Baloo = Volibear
#86The_nibletPosted 11/29/2012 7:34:44 AM
That is so god damn dumb, and even worse is the few idiots in this thread acting like it'll be great, I want to personally ***** slap everyone of you.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
#87SpacefrisianPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:45 AM
How many IP stuff has been breached in this game.

I see:
Disney stuff
Dreamwork stuff
Riot stuff

Guess it wont be going past the Chinese borders the legal way.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#88Sid_IcarusPosted 11/29/2012 8:38:59 AM
How many IP stuff has been breached in this game.

I see:
Disney stuff
Dreamwork stuff
Riot stuff

Guess it wont be going past the Chinese borders the legal way.

The anime stuff too. China casually forgets the concept of copyright and IP laws when it comes to them on a regular basis.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#89anilEhilatedPosted 11/29/2012 8:39:55 AM
China tends to forget a lot of concepts when it comes to them.
---
For who could ever...?
#90End_of_DayPosted 11/29/2012 9:50:28 AM
_Yag_ posted...
SirDanieI posted...
Quite a few racist posts here, we need some mods. (ie calling them slants.)

so it was you who reported my post, what a kid.

what the f*** dude. you're just asking for it when you flame someone who you're not even sure about having anything to do with your obviously racist post getting deleted.

don't post racial slurs and your posts won't get deleted. and if you do and it does, don't get offended and start lashing back at people. you should have known what was coming.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis