---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#3ArgoniaPosted 11/27/2012 5:16:03 PM
How is this even possible?

http://penguinrungames.com/0secondkill.php

Haxorz.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#4End_of_DayPosted 11/27/2012 5:16:11 PM
hacks
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#5ShyvanaPosted 11/27/2012 5:16:17 PM
That guy was sitting there pressing f5
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#6flyguy101Posted 11/27/2012 6:03:45 PM
My homeboard is the SSBBSB. Long ago, on that board, a series of topics started popping up. The TC's name of those topics were different Anime characters, and tv show characters, and other ins and outs. Then other people from the same show, or anime, or whatever, would come in and argue with him heavily. And it was obvious that it was the same guy doing this, using these sock puppets on the board, as though to appeal himself. We pretty quickly put it together that it was this guy one guy, CSR. A somewhat regular user. I read through Xander's entire topic because it took me back to those times, what with the cheesy bantering and obvious sock puppets used here and there. Good times. Goooood times. =)
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#7SHINSS0Posted 11/27/2012 6:05:59 PM
Not Draven. DRAAAAAAAAAAAVEN.
---
Humans Must Come To Understand One Another, To Avoid Conflict. That is How Mankind Will Finally Reach The Next Step In Evolution.
#8Sid_IcarusPosted 11/27/2012 6:06:43 PM
My homeboard is the SSBBSB. Long ago, on that board, a series of topics started popping up. The TC's name of those topics were different Anime characters, and tv show characters, and other ins and outs. Then other people from the same show, or anime, or whatever, would come in and argue with him heavily. And it was obvious that it was the same guy doing this, using these sock puppets on the board, as though to appeal himself. We pretty quickly put it together that it was this guy one guy, CSR. A somewhat regular user. I read through Xander's entire topic because it took me back to those times, what with the cheesy bantering and obvious sock puppets used here and there. Good times. Goooood times. =)

Except that only applied to his obvious second account there. Most of the other people who commented were board regulars.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#9LaqOfInterest(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:07:14 PM
flyguy101 posted...

Holy ****

I lurked on SSBBSB back when I was underage, and I remember CSR
That underage nostalgia
(@mods: I'm over 13 now. >_>)
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#10End_of_DayPosted 11/27/2012 6:07:55 PM
LaQuiFontarreste est Xandre! Comment nous n'est saw this earlier pas?!
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis