0.00 second death, topic #2

#131End_of_DayPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:59 PM(edited)
The-World-Seven posted...
End_of_Day posted...
The stupid thing about even arguing with Alex is that he claims to have seen it with his own eyes, and yet he still believes that it took 0.00 seconds.

A L E X . T R Y . I G N O R I N G . T H I S . O N E . L O L .

If you claim to have actually seen it and still claim the picture isn't wrong, then you claim to have seen something happen in 0.00 seconds. Alex, DO YOU REALLY THINK that you saw this happen in 0.00 seconds? Not "instantly". Specifically ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO SECONDS.

Your argument is dancing moronically around this stupid idea, and you really can't be taken seriously because of it.

Xanderp(TM)

again. lolho

Hey, ignore this one more time like a total moron.

Leave it to a goldfish to get distracted by stupid details.

xanderp still too hurt to deal with this

seriously, grow a pair. man up and face this. i'm going to continue making you look ridiculous for as long as dance you around it.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#132XcZeus3469Posted 11/29/2012 6:35:02 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
I have a final question: It happened. Who cares?

He does. It's all he has because of his sub-par skills at this game and the fact that he's an outright joke at his job. It'd be pretty pitiable if he didn't act like a moronic human being who only responds to irrelevant crap.

but hez not joke he makez so much dollarzzzzz...oh wait.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#133End_of_DayPosted 11/29/2012 7:43:13 PM
DANCE YOU AROUND IT. I CAN'T EDIT THAT. LOL
---
#134Xander7756Posted 11/29/2012 9:43:14 PM
Shyvana posted...
Anyways, back on topic.

Fizz is OP.

Lawl I think I'd agree with that tbh.
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#135End_of_DayPosted 11/29/2012 9:52:36 PM
http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Ctrl + F 'Fizz'

See: win rate

-.-*
---
#136End_of_DayPosted 11/29/2012 10:12:01 PM(edited)
The stupid thing about even arguing with Alex is that he claims to have seen it with his own eyes, and yet he still believes that it took 0.00 seconds.

L O L .

If you claim to have actually seen it and still claim the picture isn't wrong, then you claim to have seen something happen in 0.00 seconds. Alex, DO YOU REALLY THINK that you saw this happen in 0.00 seconds? Not "instantly". Specifically ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO SECONDS.

Your argument is dancing moronically around this stupid idea, and you really can't be taken seriously because of it.

Xanderp(TM)

Alex!! Come on!!!! You're still dodging this like it'll kill you! Can you still not come up with any intelligent answer?
---
#137Xander7756Posted 11/30/2012 10:49:31 AM
End_of_Day posted...

L O L .

Xanderp(TM)

Alex!! Come on!!!! You're still dodging this like it'll kill you! Can you still not come up with any intelligent answer?

As several people in this thread have pointed out, the recap can say 0.00 if you are killed in one hit. Like if you have 10 hp and someone hits you, it'll say that (according to them anyway). So 0.00 is possible if you one-hit someone.

What isn't possible is to one-hit someone in....three hits. All he did was Urchin Strike. The other two were made up.

What also isn't possible is to one-hit champions who are at at full health.

I saw these things happen. AtlBravesWin saw them happen. The death recap is not lying. Fizz killed an enemy champion in 0.00 seconds which is not possible to do with three different abilities. Therefore the only logical conclusion is he hacked.
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#138duffmanslimPosted 11/30/2012 10:58:51 AM
Xander7756 posted...
End_of_Day posted...

L O L .

Xanderp(TM)

As several people in this thread have pointed out, the recap can say 0.00 if you are killed in one hit. Like if you have 10 hp and someone hits you, it'll say that (according to them anyway). So 0.00 is possible if you one-hit someone.

What isn't possible is to one-hit someone in....three hits. All he did was Urchin Strike. The other two were made up.

I saw these things happen. AtlBravesWin saw them happen. The death recap is not lying. Fizz killed an enemy champion in 0.00 seconds which is not possible to do with three different abilities. Therefore the only logical conclusion is he hacked.

Waltz at me bro.
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#139Sid_IcarusPosted 11/30/2012 12:27:44 PM
End_of_Day posted...

L O L .

Xanderp(TM)

The point

Your head

Keep up the posts. I like laughing at stupid people,
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#140End_of_DayPosted 11/30/2012 4:18:38 PM(edited)
Alex

At least you're trying now. I'll appreciate that for what it's worth.

I'll try my best to explain the alternative situation that does not involve hacking, however with the limited amount of information provided, I'm just as unable to prove to you that he didn't hack as you are unable to prove that he did. The key word here is 'prove' because there isn't enough information for anyone to actually prove anything. All either of us have to work with is a picture of part of a single death recap.

At full HP, that champion had ~1500 HP. To nuke this amount of HP down "instantly" as you described is possible for any champion if they are fed. To nuke someone down in 0.00 seconds with one hit is also possible. Some champions can reach auto attack damages of 2,000+. The picture however shows someone dying to at least three abilities, one of which is procced by an auto attack. It also shows that all of this happened in 0.00 seconds. Something is obviously wrong, but there are so many other explanations besides the possibility of Fizz using hacks to deal that damage.

If you think about it, the only likely possibility is that the death recap is wrong. Fizz could have been killing people in 1.5 seconds, 0.8 seconds, 3.59, whatever. He either killed people in one shot that took them down in 0.00 seconds, or he took more than 0.00 seconds to land more than one ability. Either way, there is something wrong with the death recap because it says he landed more than one ability in 0.00 seconds, an impossible feat.

To ask someone to accept the death recap for what it is for the sake of argument is equal to asking them to assume an absurdity from which no sensible argument can come about. There is simply no good reason for anyone to assume that the death recap is correct. No amount of testimonial would convince anyone that it was. Since you don't have any more concrete information (anyone's level, build, post-game stats, video evidence), you can't convince anyone that the death recap is correct.

With a picture of a death recap that is assumed to be incorrect for reasons stated above, you don't have any reliable evidence that Fizz hacked. Testimonials can't be used in an argument either. You need more proof.

*edit* (alternative situations that don't involve Fizz hacking)
There could have been server lag / computer processing lag / individual internet service failure, etc. No one can prove anything with just that picture, though.
---