0.00 second death, topic #2

#21Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 10:28:36 AM
duffmanslim posted...
Made it to 500. F*** Yea.
Nice job. Maybe we should get together and do it again sometime.

I wish staff would moderate all the posts in these threads that are off-topic for spam.
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#22Dragonfable101Posted 11/28/2012 10:41:28 AM
I have a Laq.. oh why bother.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#23duffmanslimPosted 11/28/2012 10:52:19 AM
Xander7756 posted...

I wish staff would moderate all the posts in these threads that are off-topic for spam.

Oh, so now you're all about following the rules huh? Did the moderated messages and loss of Karma earlier on teach you an important life lesson Alex?
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#24Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 1:09:36 PM
duffmanslim posted...
Xander7756 posted...

Oh, so now you're all about following the rules huh? Did the moderated messages and loss of Karma earlier on teach you an important life lesson Alex?

I didn't lose any Karma you are thinking of Atlbraveswin who had negative karma LOL
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#25necroix05Posted 11/28/2012 1:10:45 PM
That guy was sitting there pressing f5

Get wrecked dude.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#26themagicpainmanPosted 11/28/2012 1:32:02 PM(edited)
flyguy101 posted...
My homeboard is the SSBBSB. Long ago, on that board, a series of topics started popping up. The TC's name of those topics were different Anime characters, and tv show characters, and other ins and outs. Then other people from the same show, or anime, or whatever, would come in and argue with him heavily. And it was obvious that it was the same guy doing this, using these sock puppets on the board, as though to appeal himself. We pretty quickly put it together that it was this guy one guy, CSR. A somewhat regular user. I read through Xander's entire topic because it took me back to those times, what with the cheesy bantering and obvious sock puppets used here and there. Good times. Goooood times. =)

Chaos Soul Reaver, good times.

I feel old.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#27SkyzPosted 11/28/2012 1:36:38 PM
Because a super fed Fizz can kill a squishy in no time at all. Hit W. Attack mod. Hit E start bouncing toward enemy. As you touch the ground on enemy hit Q all the damage will proc the moment your finger leaves the key. That's probably such a small window of time.
.009 seconds.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#28Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 3:54:03 PM
Xander7756 posted...
duffmanslim posted...
Xander7756 posted...

Oh, so now you're all about following the rules huh? Did the moderated messages and loss of Karma earlier on teach you an important LIFE lesson Alex?

I didn't lose any Karma you are thinking of Atlbraveswin who had negative karma LOL

Told you this was their life.
#29Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 3:56:51 PM
Negative Karma to 12..
#30duffmanslimPosted 11/28/2012 4:03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMIC8mekiKg
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV