0.00 second death, topic #2

#241EnricoMarini01Posted 12/2/2012 2:06:31 AM
End_of_Day posted...
Real men are not shame on anything.

Like XNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not a man, so it fits.

Idk why you're so hyped up on him though xD You have like 5-6 posts every page.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#242duffmanslimPosted 12/2/2012 2:19:06 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
ITT: Xander's Trolling hard, Bads are falling for it.

Keep trying to educate him bads. Not like he's been doing this on purpose for the last 500 posts or anything.

If you've seen his previous incidents, you'd realize this is just him. When he got banned for harassment, he thought it was because blitz was hacking (Because corrupted files+lag=hacking). He then preceded to more or less harass Riot about it, and when people explained how Tribunal works to him and that reform cards are just a sample, he still refused to get off the idea and argued the same refuted point constantly on the comments of one of his terribly written articles. He's not trolling, he's just unintelligent which is expected of a guy who uses the words "I am beast at this game" in articles he writes because being professional isn't really relevant to him.

It's a shame because I have seen all of the incidents you've mentioned.
I also understand that he's obviously ignoring your points to continue this...I dunno how to describe it, because it's very one-sided, this squabble.
Have fun arguing with him to 500 again, cause that's the only destination on the foreseeable horizon.
You're deluding yourself if you think you can make him acknowledge that what you're saying is right.
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#243Sid_IcarusPosted 12/2/2012 2:20:12 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...

Keep trying to educate him bads. Not like he's been doing this on purpose for the last 500 posts or anything.

If you've seen his previous incidents, you'd realize this is just him. When he got banned for harassment, he thought it was because blitz was hacking (Because corrupted files+lag=hacking). He then preceded to more or less harass Riot about it, and when people explained how Tribunal works to him and that reform cards are just a sample, he still refused to get off the idea and argued the same refuted point constantly on the comments of one of his terribly written articles. He's not trolling, he's just unintelligent which is expected of a guy who uses the words "I am beast at this game" in articles he writes because being professional isn't really relevant to him.

I also understand that he's obviously ignoring your points to continue this...I dunno how to describe it, because it's very one-sided, this squabble.
Have fun arguing with him to 500 again, cause that's the only destination on the foreseeable horizon.
You're deluding yourself if you think you can make him acknowledge that what you're saying is right.

When did I ever say that I can make him acknowledge anything. I've been very clear with my intentions this entire time. I just want him to keep embarrassing himself, making himself look like more of a moron, and in result laugh at how sad he is.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#244Xander7756Posted 12/2/2012 9:51:32 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

When did I ever say that I can make him acknowledge anything. I've been very clear with my intentions this entire time. I just want him to keep embarrassing himself, making himself look like more of a moron, and in result laugh at how sad he is.

As has been pointed out by numerous people in this thread, you and End of Day are the ones being embarrassed. He;s so mindscrewed that he posts quintuple posts. HAHAHAHA.
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#245End_of_DayPosted 12/2/2012 11:01:28 AM
EnricoMarini01 posted...
End_of_Day posted...
Real men are not shame on anything.

Like XNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not a man, so it fits.

Idk why you're so hyped up on him though xD You have like 5-6 posts every page.

if you have your board settings set to 50 posts per page, it looks even more ridikklus. >=D

as for why, well... 0 :l
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#246End_of_DayPosted 12/2/2012 11:04:24 AM
Xander7756 posted...
HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA
---
#247End_of_DayPosted 12/2/2012 11:06:24 AM(edited)
Alex. I ate your popcorn.
whatcha gon DO old man? make money? buy more popcorn?
donate to Red Cross? do it.
---
#248Atlbraveswin00Posted 12/2/2012 2:46:40 PM
Oh no, I'm afraid the ego boosting is failing bad. Hopefully the blade is pretty dull.
#249End_of_DayPosted 12/2/2012 2:53:07 PM
Atlbraveswin00 posted...
Oh no, I'm afraid the ego boosting is failing bad. Hopefully the blade is pretty dull.

You have to cheer harder for him, you need to save his life.
---
#250XEvent-HorizonXPosted 12/2/2012 2:56:55 PM
What the heck is going on here?
---
http://i.imgur.com/H5X3P.gif