0.00 second death, topic #2

#31kaysa13Posted 11/28/2012 4:05:36 PM
Wow, a sequel due to public demand? For a troll, that's amazing.
---
This is a signature.
#32Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 4:29:43 PM
kaysa13 posted...

The only trolls here are the people who can't explain what happened. I am seeking a legitimate explanation for the picture and in over 500 posts not a single person has given a reason aside from "glitch" or "photoshopped."
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#33End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 4:33:12 PM
Xander7756 posted...
The only trolls here are the people who can't explain what happened.

Well that would be you, obviously. go learn to read and then read the first topic again. This one is dedicated entirely to trolling you, so you won't get what you want here

Unless of course you are still making BIG TIME BUXXXXXXX off of that link, big spender daddy suspenders.

LOL
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#34supergiest1234Posted 11/28/2012 4:52:00 PM
Xander7756 posted...
kaysa13 posted...

The only trolls here are the people who can't explain what happened. I am seeking a legitimate explanation for the picture and in over 500 posts not a single person has given a reason aside from "glitch" or "photoshopped."

The problem is that it is either in most to least likely

A) the death recap glitches
B) the death recap is photoshopped = C) the death recap rounded down
D) he hacked which what is the point of hacking a death recap.
---
Lol ign: theblackdeath12
#35BarrenitePosted 11/28/2012 4:52:33 PM
Xander7756 posted...
kaysa13 posted...

Because the only reason is in fact glitch.

Get over it, bub.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#36Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 5:00:10 PM
supergiest1234 posted...
Xander7756 posted...
kaysa13 posted...

The problem is that it is either in most to least likely

A) the death recap glitches
B) the death recap is photoshopped = C) the death recap rounded down
D) he hacked which what is the point of hacking a death recap.

Alright it can't be A because multiple people in the game saw him one-hitting champions at full health. This wasn't a glitch as it actually happened.

It's not B because the image is real.

I don't think it's C because death recaps are usually accurate to the hundredths of a second (for example 2.63 seconds). Why would it suddenly round for this one?

So then we're left with D. And it wasn't that he was hacking a death recap, it was that his hacks allowed him to one hit people instantly, which would thus result in a 0.00 second kill.
---
#37Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 5:00:41 PM
Barrenite posted...
Xander7756 posted...
kaysa13 posted...

Because the only reason is in fact glitch.

Get over it, bub.

As I have stated, it couldn't be a death recap glitch because several people in the game saw him one-hitting champions with full health. He was actually doing this.
---
#38End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 5:02:14 PM
LOLOLOL
ignoring already? U LOSE SON
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#39Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 5:11:20 PM
End_of_Day posted...
LOLOLOL

Repetitive posts, multiple homosexuality references, no originality, laughs at himself etc...you are indeed a sad individual.

You should thank Xander for saving your life. You need threads like this so when you put a razor to your wrist, you will think of him and stop. It's obvious ego boosting to make up for your sad little life. Not just yours but also the little forum family that's on here.

LoL DRs...what a community.
#40BarrenitePosted 11/28/2012 5:14:19 PM
Atlbraveswin00 posted...
End_of_Day posted...
LOLOLOL

Repetitive posts, multiple homosexuality references, no originality, laughs at himself etc...you are indeed a sad individual.

You should thank Xander for saving your life. You need threads like this so when you put a razor to your wrist, you will think of him and stop. It's obvious ego boosting to make up for your sad little life. Not just yours but also the little forum family that's on here.

LoL DRs...what a community.

wats a dr
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!