0.00 second death, topic #2

#41SkyzPosted 11/28/2012 4:19:23 PM(edited)
Xander7756 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Wow, a sequel due to public demand? For a troll, that's amazing.

The only trolls here are the people who can't explain what happened. I am seeking a legitimate explanation for the picture and in over 500 posts not a single person has given a reason aside from "glitch" or "photoshopped."

and then

Skyz posted...
Because a super fed Fizz can kill a squishy in no time at all. Hit W. Attack mod. Hit E start bouncing toward enemy. As you touch the ground on enemy hit Q all the damage will proc the moment your finger leaves the key. That's probably such a small window of time.
.009 seconds.

What don't you understand? Fizz Q touches Varus, timer would start except he died the moment of impact which is effectively no time at all. The only action is touching. There is no other action. It takes time to move toward a target and away from a target. There is no timer of when an object (fizz) touches another object(varus) only one TIME. You need a STOP timer in this case. If there was a continued fight the timer would have been able to display how long that happened.

You can easily get 0.00 death timers. It happens ALL the time because ONE HIT deaths happen.

EX: Enemy escapes a battle with very low hp (6 hp) and runs through the jungle for 20 seconds (this resets death timer count) to hide. They finally find a spot they feel comfortable to B at. 7 seconds later an Enemy Vayne shows up to fire one shot. It takes time for the bullet to travel but once it reaches the enemy (STOP). One of two things can happen here. The enemy does not die (they will) and a timer begins to measure how long they will continue living (death recap timer) or they can die from that one shot thus not even starting a timer at all because death was instant the moment the bullet connected.

It's not that hard to understand.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#42End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 4:20:39 PM
aww how sweet. the cheerleader is standing up for him again.

i need this thread??? LOL @ U BRO MAN i been around here long before and i'll be around long after i'm done with both of you.

and you try to come at ME with "forum family"? LLLOLLLLLLL you guys are total bros!!!! you're joined at the waist!!!! you might as well be finishing each others' sentences!

like alex, you're also gonna need a crash course in reading comprehension because it's plain as day who i'm laughing at.

y o u . t w o.

put me on ignore for real if your feelings are hurt. otherwise you're just asking for this.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#43End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 4:41:52 PM
lol @ ATL being such a sweetheart and standing up for his man & he take my comment as a homosexual reference.

like wuuuuuuuut r u thinkin???? u take what i said a little to far there.
---
#44Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 5:27:06 PM
End_of_Day posted...
aww how sweet. the cheerleader is standing up for him again.

i need this thread??? LOL @ U BRO MAN i been around here long before and i'll be around long after i'm done with both of you.

and you try to come at ME with "forum family"? LLLOLLLLLLL you guys are total bros!!!! you're joined at the waist!!!! you might as well be finishing each others' sentences!

like alex, you're also gonna need a crash course in reading comprehension because it's plain as day who i'm laughing at.

y o u . t w o.

put me on ignore for real if your feelings are hurt. otherwise you're just asking for this.

Keep proving me right with each post. EGO BOOSTING HARD.
#45Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 5:28:42 PM
End_of_Day posted...
lol @ ATL being such a sweetheart and standing up for his man & he take my comment as a homosexual reference.

like wuuuuuuuut r u thinkin???? u take what i said a little to far there.

Contradict much?
#46SkyzPosted 11/28/2012 5:29:47 PM
OOOH now I get out. "Xander" actually writes for the terrible website he has that picture posted too. It's just advertising. It's a troll attempt to get people to visit the site. You're truly an awful person.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#47End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 5:29:54 PM
and pray tell, WHY do I need to be 'original' in pointing out your difficulties in reading comprehension? Do you think I'm making a joke? Do you think I'm trying to be entertaining?

Do you think I'm trying to do anything else except tell you that you literally need to be able to understand the words that I am saying to you in order to come out of arguing with me with any sense of sensibility?

Learn to read.

Read what I said to you while I was under the impression that you could.

Once you're on my level, I'll start taking you seriously. Until then, you're goldfish.
---
#48End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 5:45:43 PM(edited)
AND YOU TALK ABOUT FRAGILE EGOS LIKE IT ISN'T YOUR BFF WHO IS WHINING ABOUT HACKS WHEN HE LOSES A VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DUDE!!!! Seriously?! If you actually think I'm calling you a homosexual and it hurts your feelings, then report me! That's what the system is for! You don't go whining to the very same people that hurt you, you mark it for deletion!

But I guess it's too late for that since you just quoted it. -.-* So even if mine gets deleted, everyone will still know what I said to you.

Seriously man, you gotta think about these things before you say them... _-_ zZzZz
---
#49Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 5:59:21 PM
End_of_Day posted...
AND YOU TALK ABOUT FRAGILE EGOS LIKE IT ISN'T YOUR BFF WHO IS WHINING ABOUT HACKS WHEN HE LOSES A VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DUDE!!!! Seriously?! If you actually think I'm calling you a homosexual and it hurts your feelings, then report me! That's what the system is for! You don't go whining to the very same people that hurt you, you mark it for deletion!

But I guess it's too late for that since you just quoted it. -.-* So even if mine gets deleted, everyone will still know what I said to you.

Seriously man, you gotta think about these things before you say them... _-_ zZzZz

Why the caps? You mad?

Who says it hurts my feelings? I'm not homosexual so why would it? I just find it odd that you've been repetitively implying that we are a couple. Now you deny it?
#50Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 6:00:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]