0.00 second death, topic #2

#51End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 6:06:49 PM(edited)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 6:05:20 PM
Atlbraveswin00 posted...
I just find it odd that you've been repetitively implying that we are a couple. Now you deny it?

Implying nothing! You guys are totally in it together. Are you denying it?

And yeah, you know exactly who I'm talking to.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#53Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 6:07:05 PM
End_of_Day posted...
Atlbraveswin00 posted...
I just find it odd that you've been repetitively implying that we are a couple. Now you deny it?

Implying nothing! You guys are totally in it together. Are you denying it?

And yeah, you know exactly who I'm talking to.

Now it's you who has reading comprehension problems.
#54Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 6:07:28 PM
Skyz posted...

You can easily get 0.00 death timers. It happens ALL the time because ONE HIT deaths happen.

Do one hit deaths that have 3 abilities on the death recap happen all the time? It takes more than 0.01 of a second to even cast the next ability so I'm afraid that is impossible.
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#55End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 6:08:42 PM
ATL read through it again and think carefully about the meaning of the words.

_-_ zZzZz
---
#56Atlbraveswin00Posted 11/28/2012 6:09:54 PM
End_of_Day posted...
ATL read through it again and think carefully about the meaning of the words.

_-_ zZzZz

Trying to unscramble your babbling nonsense is too much work. I'll pass.
#57End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 6:14:49 PM
Too hard for ur brain bro? I completely understood yours and Xander's mess and posted solid arguments against them, then you guys pleaded dumb. While Xander may quietly sit aside and plead his ignorance silently, you have the audacity to try to play dumb/smart at the same time and actually think it would convince anyone.
---
#58SkyzPosted 11/28/2012 6:41:31 PM(edited)
Xander7756 posted...
Skyz posted...

You can easily get 0.00 death timers. It happens ALL the time because ONE HIT deaths happen.

Do one hit deaths that have 3 abilities on the death recap happen all the time? It takes more than 0.01 of a second to even cast the next ability so I'm afraid that is impossible.

Yes, when two of those abilites are casted before a timer would ever happen. I explained in my post before how Fizz could manage all his abilities at once.

PRESS W - ATTACK MODIFIER. He hasn't attacked anyone yet and that spell is done and WILL be applied with his Q. While ALSO putting lichbane in position to proc.

Press E- THIS IS A GAP CLOSER. Fizz begins moving toward the enemy doing NO damage at all. No timer since enemy hasn't been attacked yet.

OH LOOK. He needs to ONLY press ONE button now. And this is ALSO a gap closer. The timer won't start till he reaches the enemy. But he's already on top of the enemy due to E coming to an end.

He presses Q simultaneously with landing his E an attack that damages automatically when he reaches the ground.

Q connects to enemy instantly proccing lich bane - W - and E since he landed on the enemy. 1500 burst and the enemy dies INSTANTLY. There is no time. The moment he contacts Varus he dies. All that damage is procced at once in one press of Q. His trident touches Varus and it's instant death.

I explained this already. What you fail to understand is that there were FOUR sources of damage in that picture.

-Lichbane Proc (Added to Q not shown)
-Seastone Trident (Applied with Q)
-Playful/Trickster (Can land simultaneously with Q)
-Urchin Strike (Lichbane/Seastone/Urchin all at once)

It's not glitching or hacking. It's improbable but possible timing.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#59Xander7756Posted 11/28/2012 6:57:41 PM
Skyz posted...
Xander7756 posted...
Skyz posted...

Yes, when two of those abilites are casted before a timer would ever happen. I explained in my post before how Fizz could manage all his abilities at once.

PRESS W - ATTACK MODIFIER. He hasn't attacked anyone yet and that spell is done and WILL be applied with his Q. While ALSO putting lichbane in position to proc.

Press E- THIS IS A GAP CLOSER. Fizz begins moving toward the enemy doing NO damage at all. No timer since enemy hasn't been attacked yet.

OH LOOK. He needs to ONLY press ONE button now. And this is ALSO a gap closer. The timer won't start till he reaches the enemy. But he's already on top of the enemy due to E coming to an end.

He presses Q simultaneously with landing his E an attack that damages automatically when he reaches the ground.

Q connects to enemy instantly proccing lich bane - W - and E since he landed on the enemy. 1500 burst and the enemy dies INSTANTLY. There is no time. The moment he contacts Varus he dies. All that damage is procced at once in one press of Q. His trident touches Varus and it's instant death.

I explained this already. What you fail to understand is that there were FOUR sources of damage in that picture.

Seastone Trident is an empowerment to his auto attacks. He cannot autoattack and also use Urchin Strike at the same time. He also cannot autoattack while he is in the middle of Playful/Trickster either. Your idea that Seastone applies with his Q is wrong. It says right on the ability it applies to his AUTOATTACKS. His Q, is not an autoattack.

Your scenario is also impossible because you cannot land Urchin Strike and Play/Trickster simultaneously either.

I also noticed that in your original reply you claimed that he one-hit people with his ult. His ult isn't on that death recap. Did you even look at the picture before trying to argue against it?
---
http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-national/alexander-hinkley
#60Sid_IcarusPosted 11/28/2012 7:01:53 PM
Skyz posted...
Xander7756 posted...
Skyz posted...

Seastone Trident is an empowerment to his auto attacks. He cannot autoattack and also use Urchin Strike at the same time. He also cannot autoattack while he is in the middle of Playful/Trickster either. Your idea that Seastone applies with his Q is wrong. It says right on the ability it applies to his AUTOATTACKS. His Q, is not an autoattack.

Your scenario is also impossible because you cannot land Urchin Strike and Play/Trickster simultaneously either.

I also noticed that in your original reply you claimed that he one-hit people with his ult. His ult isn't on that death recap. Did you even look at the picture before trying to argue against it?

Wow he's so bad at this game he doesn't even know that abilities can apply on-hit effects
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit