Reep's Elo

#1Mahlazer123Posted 11/27/2012 6:43:43 PM
His Nixon Now account is at sub 300 elo....placement match throwing ftw. I thought he was at 1200 or something on it. No idea he's THAT pathetically low. No wonder he always gets first blood in every game. Now I know why I can only do the same about 50% of the time as Syndra.
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#2hockeydude15Posted 11/27/2012 6:44:40 PM
he must have dropped it again because he was in the 7-800's last i checked.
---
Yawn
#3Camel-RiderPosted 11/27/2012 6:45:55 PM
I think its pretty sad that he has to drop down that low to make himself feel better about beating people.

Why doesnt he just stay at 1200 where it really isnt as simple.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#4LaqOfInterestPosted 11/27/2012 6:48:45 PM
Camel-Rider posted...
I think its pretty sad that he has to drop down that low to make himself feel better about beating people.

You do realize he's platinum, right? Pretty sure he can stomp anyone under 1400 easily.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#5JennaTahliaPosted 11/27/2012 7:07:19 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Camel-Rider posted...

You do realize he's platinum, right? Pretty sure he can stomp anyone under 1400 easily.

But his win rate at 1200 would probably around 80% whereas his win rate at 400 would be 99%
---
gibe moni pls
#6DoctorEggmanPosted 11/27/2012 7:08:36 PM
Camel-Rider posted...

Because he enjoys streaming low ELO games and generally pointing out how silly it is to believe in ELO hell
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#7MelvinrulesPosted 11/27/2012 7:10:23 PM
Who is reep
#8JiminyTheDingoPosted 11/27/2012 7:18:09 PM(edited)
Camel-Rider posted...

Because he enjoys streaming low ELO games and generally pointing out how silly it is to believe in ELO hell

How is having very high elo players stomping people way below their skill level (like 95%+ of their games) anything but hell?

I don't believe in elo hell in the traditional sense, but what he does sucks for a lot of people. And for the people who say "He streams it and he points out mistakes they make so it's educational!", he doesn't get a whole lot of viewers on his stream. A couple hundred at most. And the majority of his viewers (hell, if he's got an account below 300, I'd be confident saying all of his viewers) are at a higher elo than the players he's playing with, so they theoretically won't be learning much that they don't already know. If he wants to be educational, he should be aiming to help his audience. You wouldn't teach standard college students elementary school material.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#9Chibi_personPosted 11/27/2012 7:18:38 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
LaqOfInterest posted...
Camel-Rider posted...

But his win rate at 1200 would probably around 80% whereas his win rate at 400 would be 99%

His win rate around 1200 is actually 95% +
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
#10Camel-RiderPosted 11/27/2012 7:59:31 PM
His win rate around 1200 is actually 95% +

Not even Chaox has that high of a win rate in that elo.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider