In ranked, I have won 9 out of the 11 games as support.

#1Camel-RiderPosted 11/27/2012 6:45:54 PM
Should I just main this role?

I seem to be doing well so far.

4-2 Sona
3-0 Taric
1-0 Alistar
1-0 Leona
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#2aHappySackaPosted 11/27/2012 6:50:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3funkedelikePosted 11/27/2012 6:51:17 PM
I'm 11/12 as jungle.

hue
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#4FlameLord23Posted 11/27/2012 6:52:00 PM
If you learn to play it well, the OH DEAR GOD YES PLEASE DO!!!! I don't know how many times I've seen someone just absolutely suck as support. "Oh I'm blitzcrank. I'll just build like a tank and not take CS, that'll make me a support." "I'm Soraka, I'll heal my carry, but first let me get my Q."

Learn to play other roles. I played support for 7 levels to go from 23-30, and I got carried so high in my normal ELO that I really can't play any other role effectively (it's gotten better, but I still can't really play top lane and I'm a decent tank). But yeah anyone who can main support and be good at it is great, it will help your ELO because almost all players can carry, mid, or top, very few are truly great supports, and they make good and great ADCs #1 ADC NA.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#5Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:52:03 PM
I'm 11/12 as jungle.

Do you main jungle?
---
#6Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:01:30 PM
If you learn to play it well, the OH DEAR GOD YES PLEASE DO!!!! I don't know how many times I've seen someone just absolutely suck as support. "Oh I'm blitzcrank. I'll just build like a tank and not take CS, that'll make me a support." "I'm Soraka, I'll heal my carry, but first let me get my Q."

Learn to play other roles. I played support for 7 levels to go from 23-30, and I got carried so high in my normal ELO that I really can't play any other role effectively (it's gotten better, but I still can't really play top lane and I'm a decent tank). But yeah anyone who can main support and be good at it is great, it will help your ELO because almost all players can carry, mid, or top, very few are truly great supports, and they make good and great ADCs #1 ADC NA.

Support it is.
---
#7Alpha218Posted 11/27/2012 10:20:00 PM
Support is a multiplier, not a straight up additive effect to team strength. So realize that if you have nothing to work with you're gonna have a bad time and if you're cool with that, it works.
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#8Zyx-WhitewindPosted 11/27/2012 10:31:00 PM
Ive been playing support a lot recently. Any advice? harass, heal, stun, buy tons of wards and ward river and jungles, buy gold generating items. Anything else? What masteries and runes are best?
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#9nyhustler208Posted 11/27/2012 11:12:50 PM
I dont Play supports
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#10ZhouYeeizlePosted 11/28/2012 4:15:53 AM
Support is a multiplier, not a straight up additive effect to team strength. So realize that if you have nothing to work with you're gonna have a bad time and if you're cool with that, it works.

This.

Season 2, hit like 1700 basically using support for around 70% of my games.

Season 3, so far at 1400 right now, haven't played much but had some bad games with them.

Definitely a multiplier, I can only do so much as sona/taric/soraka/janna/blitz(which is always banned so hahaha i am a robot never)
---
People need to be more obsessed with getting themselves - Narcissexual