So that 300 Heroes game is going to **** itself and bathe in it. And die.

#1End_of_DayPosted 11/28/2012 1:36:15 AM
instantly.

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/11/300-heroes-manga-disney-and-more-reports-for-war/

As little time and effort as they spent actually making this PoS vomiteration of League of Legends, they seem to have spent even less time thinking about whether or not this would be a good idea. I mean....who exactly are they marketing to here, with crap copy Disney, fadboy anime, and WHAT?! LOL THREE KINGDOMS characters? I'm still finding it hard to believe this is actually real, and not some very dedicated trolling. I watched the youtube videos in that link...skipped ahead a couple minutes every time I felt sick, and I felt like I was being trolled the whole time.

WHO THOUGHT THE DONKEY SFX EVERY TIME SHREK THROWS THE @#$%ING DONKEY WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA!!?!?!! SERIOUSLY?Q???!?!!?11

I bet the most glaring balance problems they are having right now is that Shrek OP because he causes players to leave the game. Good God there was no intelligent mind behind the designing of any of this at all. My daughter would tell you that this game is bad, but she isn't even born yet. I'm sixteen. My daughter is a sperm cell and even my sperm cell daughter who isn't even self aware knows that this game is bad and that ZQ should feel bad. There is nothing endearing about a Disney character when all it does is **** on itself and remind you constantly that the resemblance it bears to your childhood hero is an obvious and cheap attempt to - waitasec. just nevermind. i can't even finish that thought, i'm too pissed off.

is this how DotA players feel about LoL? i kinda get that feeling. like "ooh, we're so hardcore, all of our heroes are zombies and wizards and monsters while you guys have boobs and fab men and furry midgets." like as perverse as League of Legends may be for their heavily utilization of sex appeal + chicks dig teemo, at least it isn't crudely whoring out Bambi and Donald Duck to get, what? 5 year olds to play their game? i can imagine it now:

Mickey Mouse: baba dada
Belle: you are bad. *dies*
Announcer: Disney Princess Belle Died. Pink Panther Killing Spree!
Edward Cullen: why did she die?
Bambi: what is death?
Mario: *cries*
Shrek: throws donkey out there five times
Ichigo: @#$% this *leaves the game*
Hercules: brb mom says im in timeout *dies*

and this is like...ALLLLLL ON THE SAME TEAM. BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE TEN PEOPLE ON A TEAM. LOL Roit, u make 5? we are ZQ we are pro. we'll double yours and feel bigger about it.

I am truly irate at this, and you know I'm not.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#2MwarriorHieiPosted 11/28/2012 1:37:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/U7rI3.jpg
---
o.o
#3End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:39:15 AM
i dont even want to talk about this. im just mad.
---
#4TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/28/2012 1:40:13 AM
I blew out my sphincter reading all of that.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#5SHINSS0Posted 11/28/2012 1:40:28 AM
Y should you care? We all know that no-one here will play it.

Don't get your pickles in a bunch.
---
Humans Must Come To Understand One Another, To Avoid Conflict. That is How Mankind Will Finally Reach The Next Step In Evolution.
#6KujjaPosted 11/28/2012 1:41:21 AM
Chinese developers straight up copied a game. WHOA SO CRAY BETTER WRITE A NOVEL!
#7allanon645Posted 11/28/2012 1:41:28 AM
End_of_Day posted...
My daughter would tell you that this game is bad, but she isn't even born yet. I'm sixteen. My daughter is a sperm cell and even my sperm cell daughter who isn't even self aware knows that this game is bad and that ZQ should feel bad.

Beautiful :')
---
Currently Playing- LoL (Walkerboh64), Dota 2 (Melkyor)
#8End_of_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:41:43 AM
i dont even care if this gets modded im so mad
---
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/28/2012 2:10:47 AM
This game sounds... insane.
#10DottledPosted 11/28/2012 2:16:43 AM
Why are you mad dude? Google chinese rip-off games; it's not like they don't do it all the time.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.