Meta breaking idea

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Meta breaking idea

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#31
Damnit he's back.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: jonlaw101

jonlaw101
4 years ago#32
themagicpainman posted...
Damnit he's back.

tmpm pls
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#33
Granted it's funny watching people take the bait.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: gallantknight

gallantknight
4 years ago#34
What I have to say to pretty much everyone in the topic

whoosh

btw have you guys tried Graves bot? I think his kit has the potential to break the meta as an AD Carry that starts boots+3. He is very strong in lane and you might want to try the underused Taric, who might be a very good lane partner for him. I've never seen this combination before but I think Graves' passive coupled with Taric's innate armor increasing abilities will make them a very tough lane to go against. I mean, more testing has to be done since it's never used but I think there is potential there. What do you think
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
4 years ago#35
gallantknight posted...
What I have to say to pretty much everyone in the topic

whoosh

btw have you guys tried Graves bot? I think his kit has the potential to break the meta as an AD Carry that starts boots+3. He is very strong in lane and you might want to try the underused Taric, who might be a very good lane partner for him. I've never seen this combination before but I think Graves' passive coupled with Taric's innate armor increasing abilities will make them a very tough lane to go against. I mean, more testing has to be done since it's never used but I think there is potential there. What do you think

Not sure if serious....

No way can Graves go bot. Wtfs he gonna do there? There is a reason you never see it and its cause its stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Meta breaking idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived