Meta breaking idea

#31themagicpainmanPosted 11/28/2012 11:09:58 AM
Damnit he's back.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#32jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:17:24 AM
themagicpainman posted...
Damnit he's back.

tmpm pls
---
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape
#33themagicpainmanPosted 11/28/2012 11:18:39 AM
Granted it's funny watching people take the bait.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#34gallantknightPosted 11/28/2012 12:03:22 PM
What I have to say to pretty much everyone in the topic

whoosh

btw have you guys tried Graves bot? I think his kit has the potential to break the meta as an AD Carry that starts boots+3. He is very strong in lane and you might want to try the underused Taric, who might be a very good lane partner for him. I've never seen this combination before but I think Graves' passive coupled with Taric's innate armor increasing abilities will make them a very tough lane to go against. I mean, more testing has to be done since it's never used but I think there is potential there. What do you think
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#35DeadpooL7Posted 11/28/2012 12:32:27 PM
gallantknight posted...
What I have to say to pretty much everyone in the topic

whoosh

btw have you guys tried Graves bot? I think his kit has the potential to break the meta as an AD Carry that starts boots+3. He is very strong in lane and you might want to try the underused Taric, who might be a very good lane partner for him. I've never seen this combination before but I think Graves' passive coupled with Taric's innate armor increasing abilities will make them a very tough lane to go against. I mean, more testing has to be done since it's never used but I think there is potential there. What do you think

Not sure if serious....

No way can Graves go bot. Wtfs he gonna do there? There is a reason you never see it and its cause its stupid.