Top 5 initiation skills in the game?

#31BrokeMyMonitorPosted 11/28/2012 1:57:08 PM
No love for singed ghostultflip?

Good luck stopping him with like 55% tenacity and 600 movespeed.
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#32hawkeye2188Posted 11/28/2012 1:59:20 PM
Malphite Ult or Amumu ult
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#33Kotetsu534Posted 11/28/2012 2:03:18 PM
I actually spectated a ranked (featured) match where the Malph/Ori/Lulu combo was successfully executed. The team was way behind and still lost, but it did result in a won teamfight. There was a lot of chat in /all about it afterward.
---
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information
#34Alakazam_fanPosted 11/28/2012 2:06:47 PM
steamwr4p posted...
Grab. Doesn't get any safer or better than that.

Pull a Malphite.

Totally safe.

scrub detected
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#35YordlePosted 11/28/2012 2:09:05 PM
Mal ult
Galio ult
Amumu Q and ult
A caught Soraka with heal
Kat ult with Zhonya's and while fed
---
LoL Ign: Haiistorm
#36Dark_Luna3Posted 11/28/2012 2:12:58 PM
I like how Sej's arguably single great aspect (R+E) is not even acknowledged in this topic.

R.I.P
#37DarkemastePosted 11/28/2012 2:16:12 PM
I just realized something; I despise the concept of Eve being grabbed and knocked up.
Wheres her lawsuit ability? *calls executive Mundo*

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#38CovenantPosted 11/28/2012 2:22:51 PM
gilligan999 posted...
It may not be THE number one but i don‘t understand how galio ult is on no one‘s list at all.

There are at least five initiation abilities that are about as good and do not require Flash to use. Galio has to Flash or hope that the enemy team lets him walk into the middle of them and ult without somebody who has a stun or silence outranging it and interrupting it immediately.

Dark_Luna3 posted...
I like how Sej's arguably single great aspect (R+E) is not even acknowledged in this topic.

R.I.P

It isn't top 5, but it's still good.

I think Explosive Cask not being mentioned for so long is more shocking.
#39iiTryhardPosted 11/28/2012 2:23:39 PM
Darkemaste posted...
Always Flash, ffs I'm generally the only player I play with/against that doesn't have it yet in normal matchmaking. (lvl11)

But seriously, as generally someone who is inherently squishy I actually do worry about amumu's grab+curse and blitz's rocket grab. Though I also hate getting tossed/knocked back towards the enemy , more specifically from Volibear's Rolling Thunder. (can't always outrun it even with Eve)

Yes, I would consider Volibear's rolling thunder a darn good initiator and imo it's much more practical than a grab; only very few champions can outrun a Volibear with +45% MS and it's basically an auto-attacking grab that tosses them towards the rest of the team and/or a turret that is immediately followed-up by a slow.
(I guess it counts as more of a re-initiator though) :p

At any rate, you can count that once I hit 12 I'm going to flash+ravage unsuspecting players with Eve from inside my passive invisibility range. GG trying to out run me when Dark Frenzy's passive is maxed and I can activate it for even 50% more speed on top of that.

Or instead of wasting flash on that you could DFG > Ult > QQQQQEQQQQQQQEQQQQQEQQQQQ and win
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#40BlocktopusPosted 11/28/2012 2:25:11 PM
Infinite duress no doubt about it
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif