Top 5 initiation skills in the game?

#41RaytheRulerPosted 11/28/2012 2:35:10 PM
1. Amumu
2. Malphite
3. Sejuani
4. Alistar
5. Leona
#42ZhenluoPosted 11/28/2012 2:44:07 PM
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Ahri's E - Charm!
#43KirbixPosted 11/28/2012 2:48:04 PM
Zyras ult needs mention as well. HUGE aoe knockup
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#44DarkemastePosted 11/28/2012 3:11:50 PM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...

Or instead of wasting flash on that you could DFG > Ult > QQQQQEQQQQQQQEQQQQQEQQQQQ and win

Ofc I'm going to spam Q every 1.5 seconds-ish, it's just I figured that starting with flash+E they wouldn't see me coming and I would have my W's passive stacked 3 times before they even know what happened.

This was more specifically for early-mid game though, (or in lategames case, R's cooldown) and I personally prefer to do instant aoe 27-30% max health damage with her R when it would actually kill a him/them instantly and both my speed buffs are about to wear thin late-game. (basically after they use any heals and before they trigger critical health bonuses/buffs/items [see volibear/Mundo])

Honestly, I don't use DFG's active nearly as often as I should though, I really should initiate more fights with it instead of just E and spamming Q.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#45Master Of The DeadPosted 11/28/2012 3:16:05 PM
Malphite Top
Amumu Jungle
Kennen Mid
Varus+Sona Bot

Enjoy your 5 AoE CC Ult team.
---
Gamertag/Summoner Name: Dayy Hughes -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#46CovenantPosted 11/28/2012 3:35:41 PM
Master Of The Dead posted...
Malphite Top
Amumu Jungle
Kennen Mid
Varus+Sona Bot

Enjoy your 5 AoE CC Ult team.

Assassin on the enemy team waits for the initiate, flanks and kills Varus, and you lose the fight because the enemy team stacked magic resist.
#47DarkemastePosted 11/28/2012 11:46:00 PM
Mk, not that impressed with flash tbh, at least on a champ that can break the speed cap. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#48PhantasmplusPosted 11/28/2012 11:52:46 PM
Galio + enemy Blitz.

Thanks for the gap closer STUPID. Then you bring down the hammer.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#49funkys-flightsPosted 11/29/2012 12:14:45 AM
CheeseOmen posted...
Has anybody tried a Malphite, Orianna, and Lulu team comp? I am sure its has been done but I have never seen it and it seems beyond OP. Malph charges in for the first knockup, then Lulu uses her ult to knock everybody up again, and then Orianna's ult for a third "knockup". That has the potential to lock up an entire team for about 5 seconds and seems like an easy way to win every team fight.

Was done a lot at IEM singapore...or at least attempted..nearly every match tbh.

And hec isn't much of an initiator. His ult is great at taking advantage of a great initiation or slip up by a squishy...but if he doesnt land it just past them it will only fear them further away from the team. Plus if he builds straight tank he gets little presence.
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#50DJG2009Posted 11/29/2012 12:30:23 AM
1- Arcane Shift (Ezreal)
2- Rocket Jump (Tristana)
3- Valkyrie (Corki)
4- Quickdraw (Graves)
5- Ambush (Twitch)
---
The general rule about people seems to be: "Attractive, Single, Mentally Stable," choose two.