why this game is terrible

#1ffxblak12Posted 11/28/2012 12:33:25 PM
its all based on getting an unfair edge in a fight that's what its all about it doesn't support fair fights. its all about trying to counter pick to get an edge counter build to get an edge get a 2vs1 gank for an unfair advantage. get better positining for an unfair advantage. get more gold for an unfair advantage. get baron buff for an unfair advantage its all about trying to get an unequal edge on your opponent which is stupid and makes for bad gameplay.

also how can a game with over 100 characters ever be considered competetetive because it can never be balanced.. its nearly impossible to balance just a handful of characters let alone over 100..
#2Sid_IcarusPosted 11/28/2012 12:34:22 PM
A good competitive game is never perfectly balanced
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#3LimeInCoconutPosted 11/28/2012 12:35:08 PM
Considering the cast size, Riot has done an INCREDIBLE job balancing. Who stands out to you as being so overwhelmingly overpowered that it ruins the game for you?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif
#4ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:37:47 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

not perfectly but alot better then this
#5ExalxPosted 11/28/2012 12:38:24 PM
LimeInCoconut posted...
Considering the cast size, Riot has done an INCREDIBLE job balancing. Who stands out to you as being so overwhelmingly overpowered that it ruins the game for you?

Jax.

GG sir.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#6FreshSushiPosted 11/28/2012 12:41:36 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

God that episode of extra was freakin terrible, especially the use of Riot's incompetence as an example of supposed genius /cringe.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2, Cave Story 2 plz
#7ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:42:39 PM
how does a darius beat a good jayce in top lane?

he can just kite him non stop and harras him out of the lane easily staying out of the range of his q
#8themagicpainmanPosted 11/28/2012 12:43:24 PM
...Eh, I'll bite.

By that logic, every competitive thing ever is terrible.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#9RiliyksPosted 11/28/2012 12:43:53 PM
So... what your saying is let's take all 10X charaters, and turn them into clones of say... Hiemer, since he's pretty balanced

Now let's take away all item customization, since clearly if one Hiem's build gives him an edge, that's unfair.

Now let's also remove the jungle, and all but one lane, since 2v1 isn't fair, and ganking is evil and cheap.

But we can't have bushes either, since they give you an unfair advantage, and we should probalby get rid of minions too, since those can lead to unfair advantages.

So we've got 5v5 in a single, minionless lane, with no brush, and only one item path.

Probably should get rid of towers too, since towers give unfair advanatages.

Hmmm... so we have proving grounds without anything but players and a nexus...

Sounds like an amazing game when you take all of these unfair elements out. Man, riot should reallly hire you. ;D
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#10DragonslashPosted 11/28/2012 12:44:40 PM
ITT people who still believe win lane win game paradigm.
Get to 1500 elo or better and actually learn how to team fight.
---
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo