Acidtonex58's 1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament!

#51egakcapPosted 12/10/2012 12:29:06 PM
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
egakcap posted...
Ok well i have tried adding my opponent on league and sending him pms. I am going to guess, based on his account having 2 karma, that he never uses this site.
I am hereby declaring myself the winner of my match up

He has until the 14th.

Seriously guys you should all read what the timeframe looks like. All of you starting now is fine I guess, but you can't just assume everyone will play their games early. It says the 14th in the signups, you need to wait until then before declaring anything, unless you mutually agree to do your match early.

I really don't care what you have to say unless you are going to read all-of-my-message. Clearly, I have proven that this guy is not a GFAQS poster, and signed up for the tourney on a whim. I am tired of checking back constantly.
---
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9414/proryzebuild.png -my pro ryze build
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6766/mazatsuuu.jpg
#52Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/10/2012 12:39:05 PM
egakcap posted...
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
egakcap posted...
Ok well i have tried adding my opponent on league and sending him pms. I am going to guess, based on his account having 2 karma, that he never uses this site.

He has until the 14th.

Seriously guys you should all read what the timeframe looks like. All of you starting now is fine I guess, but you can't just assume everyone will play their games early. It says the 14th in the signups, you need to wait until then before declaring anything, unless you mutually agree to do your match early.

I really don't care what you have to say unless you are going to read all-of-my-message. Clearly, I have proven that this guy is not a GFAQS poster, and signed up for the tourney on a whim. I am tired of checking back constantly.

I did read all of your message.

What part of the tournament rules let you make inferences about people and declare yourself a winner when you have literally zero proof he won't be back on the 14th, like he signed up for?

You have no foot to stand on until the 14th, that's all I'm saying. If the 14th rolls around and you haven't seen him yet, I agree with you 100% that you can just declare yourself the winner.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#53AcidtoneX58Posted 12/10/2012 1:07:35 PM
Bumps
---
5327-0912-4638
"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
#54kanetsugu99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:26:31 PM
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
egakcap posted...

He has until the 14th.

Thank you for responding Kuroth

My original plan was to do all the matches during this weekend coming up, the weekend of the 14th. That way all the matches can be reported at the same time and such. But since everyone started doing their matches and I didn't make it clear enough I decided to let people do their matches early.

Also to egakap, my plan was the matches to be played this weekend, so if the others wanted to play it this weekend its fine. You have to wait until the first round time ends before you report a no show.
---
Steam ID: Kanetsugu
LoL Summoner Name: Kanetsugu
#55KoHfamPosted 12/10/2012 2:08:28 PM
If ExceedingLimits comes here, I added you as a friend earlier this week, and am waiting on a response. Anyways, I'm available for a game from 3-8 pretty much every weekday save tonight and tomorrow night. If this extends to the weekend, I'm available most of the day then.
---
Just my .02. LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
#1 Gragas on Gfaqs, Nubz lies.
#56egakcapPosted 12/12/2012 8:06:49 AM
bump for all that is just
---
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9414/proryzebuild.png -my pro ryze build
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6766/mazatsuuu.jpg
#57AcidtoneX58Posted 12/12/2012 12:07:01 PM
Bump again.
---
5327-0912-4638
"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
#58dennis941012Posted 12/13/2012 3:30:55 PM
b
u
m
p
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#59kanetsugu99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:28:55 AM
BUMP, this weekend is the deadline. If no one plays their matches this weekend I will void the matches and the ones who played or proved their opponent did not play this weekend will move on. If perhaps a person matches up with a pair that did not play, they will also automatically move on to the next round.

If your opponent could not play this weekend, and you made an effort schedule time please try to take a screenshot of the chat log. It is hard to judge no shows based on just your word so as many screenshots as possible are great.
---
Steam ID: Kanetsugu
LoL Summoner Name: Kanetsugu
#60AlastreonPosted 12/14/2012 7:57:10 AM
kanetsugu99 posted...
BUMP, this weekend is the deadline. If no one plays their matches this weekend I will void the matches and the ones who played or proved their opponent did not play this weekend will move on. If perhaps a person matches up with a pair that did not play, they will also automatically move on to the next round.

If your opponent could not play this weekend, and you made an effort schedule time please try to take a screenshot of the chat log. It is hard to judge no shows based on just your word so as many screenshots as possible are great.

I have been trying to contact my opponet since the brackets came out >:
I've also added him ot my friends list,I'll go and make a topic i guess
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556