Loading Screen Glitch/FAIL

#1PyrizzlaPosted 11/29/2012 3:09:05 AM
Hey,

Just wondering if this happens to anyone here.
Theres two scenarios:

The loading screen. It appears that you are waiting for someone to connect but then it gets to 100% for everyone then it stays there for awhile. I then have to restart my client just to find that eventhough I connect back to the Game real fast they are already 5-6mins in the game because I was initially waiting for the game to load!
Happens now and again and happened to me in Ranked when I already took a role Im not strongest at FML.

The other issue is that sometimes the fame loads up but for some reason you have Amazing framerate. Like 6FPS and the only way to fix this issue is to restart my whole PC.!
Therefore again really behind the game :(
---
PSN:Pyrizzler Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Rumble, Leona, Graves , Gragas, Skarner
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#2Elfishguy11Posted 11/29/2012 3:43:20 AM
That has happened to me before too. Not sure what you can do about it.
---
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.
#3howar3udoingPosted 11/29/2012 4:32:34 AM
that happens to me too but i prevent it by just starting up a bot game if i connect then im good if not then i just restart my computer and that should fix it
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
#4MwarriorHieiPosted 11/29/2012 4:34:04 AM
i always play either a bot game or an aram before a go into a real game to make sure i dont glitch out or have massive fps lag.
---
o.o
#5VrrrooomPosted 11/29/2012 5:07:44 AM
Pyrizzla posted...
The loading screen. It appears that you are waiting for someone to connect but then it gets to 100% for everyone then it stays there for awhile. I then have to restart my client just to find that even though I connect back to the Game real fast they are already 5-6mins in the

This happens to me quite a lot - just need to keep a close eye on the loading screen I guess, and if it all pauses then you can reconnect quickly so that you won't miss much :)
---
;)