A Teammate chooses Volibear top lane. Your reaction?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A Teammate chooses Volibear top lane. Your reaction?
3 years ago#31
He is a b**** as a SUPPORT, yes a support bot laner. A good volibear player will camp the bushes, with wards of course, and bait the hell out of you. You'd think you can get him but then he pounces and springs you back allowing the AD to shoot you down. I had this done to me and it was pretty bad.
3 years ago#32
Arken101 posted...
Get mad cause that should be me as Volibear top.
3 years ago#33
kourkour posted...
Say "Cool, the other top and possibly the jungler are going to feed him because no one in soloque understands his Passive"

Enlighten us.

When he gets low health he gets a massive amount of Health Regen? So if you dive him when he's "low" he can easily get double kills
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
3 years ago#34
"Cool dude, I'll gank your lane when you hit level 2."
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
3 years ago#35
Mine is an absolutely normal reaction. Volibear is a fine top laner.
3 years ago#36
MagiaIce posted...
I'd be happy, Volibear's one of my favorite champions, and he's an amazing top.

Amazing? Do you even know champions like Irelia, Olaf, Jax, Darius, or Jayce exist? Amazing?
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
3 years ago#37
I pick him sometimes, and don't really mind when someone else picks him. He's a solid pick.
3 years ago#38
oxnerd posted...
He is a b**** as a SUPPORT, yes a support bot laner. A good volibear player will camp the bushes, with wards of course, and bait the hell out of you. You'd think you can get him but then he pounces and springs you back allowing the AD to shoot you down. I had this done to me and it was pretty bad.

Were you Graves or Blitz that game? Cause I recall this as a Volibear bot as I was tanking for an Ashe, and that's exactly what I've done as you described.
---
3DS FC: 1289-9567-3126
3 years ago#39
Hope my jungler gives him FB cause I seen what happens when he has an advantage.
---
LoL Ign: Haiistorm
3 years ago#40
VOLIBEAR THE POLARBEAR
---
Metroids suck
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A Teammate chooses Volibear top lane. Your reaction?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived