We need an Elephant champ.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We need an Elephant champ.

User Info: ssj98_gotenks

ssj98_gotenks
4 years ago#1
Barrenite's got the right idea.

Cthulhuphant should be in this game.

That'd be great.
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://us5.memecdn.com/my-Little-Sister-Cant-Be-This-Mad_o_106611.gif

User Info: Graves

Graves
4 years ago#2
ezreal

User Info: Gladiator28

Gladiator28
4 years ago#3
Still waiting on a kangaroo.
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: Barrenite

Barrenite
4 years ago#4
Cthuluphant is best phant
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!

User Info: 13loop

13loop
4 years ago#5
Killer Rabbit.
"Swim away fugu fish, swim awaaaayyyyyy"
"You will never be happy if you live your life in fear"

User Info: KK_the_Slider

KK_the_Slider
4 years ago#6
Dinosaur is needed first.

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#7
Gladiator28 posted...

Agreed. I can see his moveset:

Passive: Counterblow - each time you are targetted by a physical attack, you have a small chance to deal damage in retaliation. Damage and chance would scale with level.

Q: Kanga Kick - Like Lee sin's ult but it doesn't knock back as far and doesn't knock anyone up.

W: Joey Frenzy - Throw your child at a champion. It latches on for 4 seconds, covering their eyes and blinding them.

E: Leapfrog - Jump on an enemy or ally, slowing or speeding them up for 3 seconds and propelling yourself a good distance (about 700 range I'd think), damaging all enemies in the landing zone.

R: Boxy Boxy - Passively gain attack speed. Each attack on an individual target increases damage dealt by 10%, up to 5 times. Resets on attacking another enemy.

The W is gimmicky. I just ran out of ideas and thought of something strange.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...

User Info: Gladiator28

Gladiator28
4 years ago#8
MizunoRyuu posted...
Gladiator28 posted...

Agreed. I can see his moveset:

Passive: Counterblow - each time you are targetted by a physical attack, you have a small chance to deal damage in retaliation. Damage and chance would scale with level.

Q: Kanga Kick - Like Lee sin's ult but it doesn't knock back as far and doesn't knock anyone up.

W: Joey Frenzy - Throw your child at a champion. It latches on for 4 seconds, covering their eyes and blinding them.

E: Leapfrog - Jump on an enemy or ally, slowing or speeding them up for 3 seconds and propelling yourself a good distance (about 700 range I'd think), damaging all enemies in the landing zone.

R: Boxy Boxy - Passively gain attack speed. Each attack on an individual target increases damage dealt by 10%, up to 5 times. Resets on attacking another enemy.

The W is gimmicky. I just ran out of ideas and thought of something strange.

The W is a bit too long for a blind. Maybe reduce it to 2 seconds, but it also does some damage over time? That's too much like teemo's blind dart though...

Maybe make it like a fear, but the joey is on your back, pulling you around in different directions.
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 years ago#9
Why the **** did they change the cool pink elephant who worked at the shop anyway?
I am not economically viable.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#10
Why the **** did they change the cool pink elephant who worked at the shop anyway?

he's gonna be a champion
?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We need an Elephant champ.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived