We need an Elephant champ.

#1ssj98_gotenksPosted 11/29/2012 2:13:35 PM
Barrenite's got the right idea.

Cthulhuphant should be in this game.

That'd be great.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://us5.memecdn.com/my-Little-Sister-Cant-Be-This-Mad_o_106611.gif
#2GravesPosted 11/29/2012 2:13:52 PM
ezreal
#3Gladiator28Posted 11/29/2012 2:18:16 PM
Still waiting on a kangaroo.
---
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#4BarrenitePosted 11/29/2012 2:18:54 PM
Cthuluphant is best phant
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#513loopPosted 11/29/2012 2:18:57 PM
Killer Rabbit.
---
"Swim away fugu fish, swim awaaaayyyyyy"
"You will never be happy if you live your life in fear"
#6KK_the_SliderPosted 11/29/2012 2:19:19 PM
Dinosaur is needed first.
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 11/29/2012 2:35:35 PM
Gladiator28 posted...

Agreed. I can see his moveset:

Passive: Counterblow - each time you are targetted by a physical attack, you have a small chance to deal damage in retaliation. Damage and chance would scale with level.

Q: Kanga Kick - Like Lee sin's ult but it doesn't knock back as far and doesn't knock anyone up.

W: Joey Frenzy - Throw your child at a champion. It latches on for 4 seconds, covering their eyes and blinding them.

E: Leapfrog - Jump on an enemy or ally, slowing or speeding them up for 3 seconds and propelling yourself a good distance (about 700 range I'd think), damaging all enemies in the landing zone.

R: Boxy Boxy - Passively gain attack speed. Each attack on an individual target increases damage dealt by 10%, up to 5 times. Resets on attacking another enemy.

The W is gimmicky. I just ran out of ideas and thought of something strange.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#8Gladiator28Posted 12/1/2012 8:30:28 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Gladiator28 posted...

Agreed. I can see his moveset:

Passive: Counterblow - each time you are targetted by a physical attack, you have a small chance to deal damage in retaliation. Damage and chance would scale with level.

Q: Kanga Kick - Like Lee sin's ult but it doesn't knock back as far and doesn't knock anyone up.

W: Joey Frenzy - Throw your child at a champion. It latches on for 4 seconds, covering their eyes and blinding them.

E: Leapfrog - Jump on an enemy or ally, slowing or speeding them up for 3 seconds and propelling yourself a good distance (about 700 range I'd think), damaging all enemies in the landing zone.

R: Boxy Boxy - Passively gain attack speed. Each attack on an individual target increases damage dealt by 10%, up to 5 times. Resets on attacking another enemy.

The W is gimmicky. I just ran out of ideas and thought of something strange.

The W is a bit too long for a blind. Maybe reduce it to 2 seconds, but it also does some damage over time? That's too much like teemo's blind dart though...

Maybe make it like a fear, but the joey is on your back, pulling you around in different directions.
---
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#9InterfusorPosted 12/1/2012 9:06:35 AM
Why the **** did they change the cool pink elephant who worked at the shop anyway?
---
I am not economically viable.
#10shadyelfPosted 12/1/2012 9:44:14 AM
Why the **** did they change the cool pink elephant who worked at the shop anyway?

he's gonna be a champion
---
?