GameFAQs, what do I build on Warwick?

#1Theivey3Posted 11/29/2012 5:10:47 PM
I have taken an interest in him recently.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3
#2L337_RemasteredPosted 11/29/2012 6:45:22 PM
depends
---
One death today is a tragedy, but when hundreds of thousands die fighting for their country, it's just another statistic.
#3The_WeegeePosted 11/29/2012 6:45:31 PM
TAPS.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#4LaqOfInterestPosted 11/29/2012 6:46:45 PM
A better champion.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#5L337_RemasteredPosted 11/29/2012 6:47:59 PM
I usually grab a wits end, sorcerer shoes / mercs treads / bgreaves depending on what I am doing, madreds bloodrazor, frozen heart ,banshees veil then frozen mallet.

He still does some nice damage with that build and it also makes him fairly tanky against carries.
---
One death today is a tragedy, but when hundreds of thousands die fighting for their country, it's just another statistic.
#6BarrenitePosted 11/29/2012 6:48:14 PM
The_Weegee posted...
TAPS.

Wool stoppit!
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#7TomorrowDogPosted 11/29/2012 6:58:14 PM
Frozen Heart
Wits End
Spirit Visage

Those are generally core on him. Wit's End is excellent as a sole offensive item. From there he likes just stacking up resists and CDR. Spamming bite lets him put out a good amount of damage without building it, also gives him a ton of health.

Madred's Bloodrazor doesn't fit in his build too well, lategame item maybe. I get it after my core if I'm really rolling to make him impossible to deal with. If their carries don't build QSS it is rather deadly, adds 200 + 20% max health damage to his ultimate.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 11/29/2012 7:29:18 PM
Spirit Visage is kind of meeeh. Glacial Shroud and Wit's End provide enormous stats that are all perfect for WW. Merc's is usually best boots, since you need to dive through the team and such things. Get Frozen Heart and whatnot after. Randuin's is cool, and so is Banshee's.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#9themagicpainmanPosted 11/29/2012 7:29:35 PM
Wriggles, Wits, Frozen Heart, Mercs.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#10killamaeglwnPosted 11/29/2012 7:32:15 PM
6 zeals and a penguin
---
You get nothing, YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!
GT/IGN: Maeglwn Steam name: It's Fruit Salad!