And you people said AP Yi was a joke...

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. And you people said AP Yi was a joke...

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
"Itz so EZ u nub. Just stun h1m nd wyn!"
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: twopoundcow

twopoundcow
4 years ago#2
I'm sure that's how most people said it.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#3
He is. Alex had a great game, but he also had really strong support from his team and went against a team that failed miserably to do a single thing that counters him starting from their picks.

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
4 years ago#4
he is a joke, just like NA teams.
Rudy sucks

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#5
Earthbound360 posted...
"Itz so EZ u nub. Just stun h1m nd wyn!"


That is how you do it. Now tell me how many champs on Crs NA's comp had a reliable stun? Ori ult and Maokai Q can stop his channel but neither can stun him.

That's why.
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: Zeroisahero

Zeroisahero
4 years ago#6
Still is. curse is just bleh in the competitive scene. they have been for a long time, the whole NA scenes is a joke. the only teams that are good are CLG and TSM. curse is beating a dead horse.

Id like to see him get a penta vs a good team like TPA / azubu / clg eu, then ill consider it.

User Info: casperrulez

casperrulez
4 years ago#7
VeeVees posted...
he is a joke, just like NA teams.


you could even go as far as saying that the skills of Crs.NA were inferior
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#8
A "joke" suggests that it's too simple to counter everything that the joke does. Sure, he might be a niche pick against a team that doesn't have enough hard CC, but obviously it has a place, therefore, it is not a joke.

GameFAQs: "AP Yi es garbage durrr. Uses 1 mov n useles for like 50 hours."
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: neon screen

neon screen
4 years ago#9
From: Zeroisahero | #006
Still is. curse is just bleh in the competitive scene. they have been for a long time, the whole NA scenes is a joke. the only teams that are good are CLG and TSM. curse is beating a dead horse.

Id like to see him get a penta vs a good team like TPA / azubu / clg eu, then ill consider it.

Recently Curse has been on par with CLG and TSM

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
4 years ago#10
Earthbound360 posted...
A "joke" suggests that it's too simple to counter everything that the joke does. Sure, he might be a niche pick against a team that doesn't have enough hard CC, but obviously it has a place, therefore, it is not a joke.

GameFAQs: "AP Yi es garbage durrr. Uses 1 mov n useles for like 50 hours."


it's not a niche pick, it's just a bad pick. but since crs is so inferior m5 can get away with any pick.
Rudy sucks
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. And you people said AP Yi was a joke...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived