Saigon should give their namesake to TSM

#11Tro77TroPosted 11/30/2012 2:55:44 AM
TSM fanboys have the sweetest tears.

---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#12iXCelticXiPosted 11/30/2012 2:56:03 AM
GujinKami posted...
dont bother some people just get a kick out of laughing at other peoples downfalls

did good

---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#13T-Viral-XPosted 11/30/2012 4:38:18 AM
GoldenFantasy - TSM Fanboy confirmed. Of course he's a human being. Only pretentious people say things like that. The problem is that he has compassion for a team that doesn't deserve it.

Slayn - TSM Fanboy double confirmed. Well DUH they're more vocal than TSM fanboys. TSM GOT STOMPED and fanboys are hush with hyper depression.
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#14RihawfPosted 11/30/2012 6:54:31 AM
Gujin and his gujimmicks.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#15End_of_DayPosted 11/30/2012 6:57:21 AM
GujinKami
Posted 11/29/2012 11:33:30 PM
message detail
Because after this match, who are the real Jokers?
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
Masemune_100
Posted 11/29/2012 11:41:34 PM
message detail
That's uncalled for man. You don't see anyone else going out and making jokes after TSM got ****ed.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS TOPIC IMMEDIATELY
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#16BalanceNotLostPosted 11/30/2012 7:02:58 AM
ITT: Moral bundles of sticks.

I watched the games and TSM sucked HARD. Even if they didn't, people have every right to be humorous about each and every situation, and if I could think of something funny to say right now about the subject, I would.
---
**** this, I got to go to work... ~ Dash_Jr
Yeah, those bridge crossing fees won't charge themselves. ~ Angemon_23
#17KirbixPosted 11/30/2012 7:08:07 AM
People may say that lol is an e-sport, but topics like these remind me of one of the massive gaps: fans.

Tsm fans need to grow a pair. Try posting on a sports board when your team loses- there will be at least a dozen topics mocking your failure. The difference is that the fans of real sports are men and not girls who scream "stop being so rude!"
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#18BalanceNotLostPosted 11/30/2012 7:14:04 AM
Kirbix posted...
People may say that lol is an e-sport, but topics like these remind me of one of the massive gaps: fans.

Tsm fans need to grow a pair. Try posting on a sports board when your team loses- there will be at least a dozen topics mocking your failure. The difference is that the fans of real sports are men and not girls who scream "stop being so rude!"

TSM fans are really anal about this kind of stuff. Plus, we can't throw tantrums or be frisky in general about anything because the mods will just come in with their ToS rectum toys and mess us all up. And it gets worse everyday.
---
#19themagicpainmanPosted 11/30/2012 7:16:04 AM
I don't mind all the TSM hate because of their attitudes. I mean if they were just a bad team, whatever, but they seem to whine and make excuses for their losses instead of just sucking it up and going back to the training room.

And I really can't stand Dyrus.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#20BalanceNotLostPosted 11/30/2012 7:20:12 AM
themagicpainman posted...
I don't mind all the TSM hate because of their attitudes. I mean if they were just a bad team, whatever, but they seem to whine and make excuses for their losses instead of just sucking it up and going back to the training room.

And I really can't stand Dyrus.

If only Dyrus was the one and only problem with the team.
---