Saigon should give their namesake to TSM

#21The-World-SevenPosted 11/30/2012 7:22:10 AM
Hey guys, even though we lost, our team had fun and we had a good game. I need to improve my skills to compete on ya'lls level. gg!
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#22themagicpainmanPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:25 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
Hey guys, even though we lost, our team had fun and we had a good game. I need to improve my skills to compete on ya'lls level. gg!

Note: This player doesn't actually exist.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#23SlaynPosted 11/30/2012 7:27:06 AM
Kirbix posted...
People may say that lol is an e-sport, but topics like these remind me of one of the massive gaps: fans.

Tsm fans need to grow a pair. Try posting on a sports board when your team loses- there will be at least a dozen topics mocking your failure. The difference is that the fans of real sports are men and not girls who scream "stop being so rude!"

TSM gets a disproportionate amount of hate, and it gets kind of annoying after a while. How many people lost today? How many threads popped up about it? Exactly. Just gets annoying. People complain about TSM "fanboys" but there are rarely any threads praising any team, just annoying troll threads that pop up w hen TSM loses. Really, the haters are far more annoying than the "fanboys".
#24The-World-SevenPosted 11/30/2012 7:31:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25duffmanslimPosted 11/30/2012 7:51:24 AM
gallantknight posted...
They've got to take all this **** from people who don't understand...

Gallantknight? Moar liek WhiteKnight amirite?

In all seriousness, if they're going to be as cocky as they usually are, they can take what comes when they do fail.
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#26_Anticlimactic_Posted 11/30/2012 9:19:17 AM
TSM at this point is basically the "cool kid" team, and what i mean by that is most of thier team is made up of all the "cool kids" that were kicked off of other teams. So yea they are fun to watch because they are goofy and like to have a good time, but they bearly have the skill to compete with real teams (aka not pink slip teams).

So yes they are fun to watch, its a team of glory hounds, flamers, and people you love to hate. and TSM knows or at least seems to know this and openly fills this role, but for some reason the fanboys must have missed that memo.
#27Dragonfable101Posted 11/30/2012 9:20:04 AM
It's been a while since Gujin made a funny joke.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#28ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/30/2012 9:42:45 AM
i dont understand.

you defend a team and suddenly you're a "fanboy" which is somehow a bad thing i guess, yet the people who are far more obsessed with trying to make fun of tsm are somehow...funny? XD

i find both extremes pathetic personally.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#29T-Viral-XPosted 11/30/2012 3:20:23 PM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
i dont understand.

you defend a team and suddenly you're a "fanboy" which is somehow a bad thing i guess, yet the people who are far more obsessed with trying to make fun of tsm are somehow...funny? XD

i find both extremes pathetic personally.

TSM fanboys confirmed.
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#30GujinKami(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:23:58 PM
It's been a while since Gujin made a funny joke.

I even changed my signature for the occasion!
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif