Nasus

#1mightGuyPosted 11/29/2012 11:37:52 PM
Just picked him up. Looking for a very effective build. Suggestions?
#2edubsPosted 11/29/2012 11:38:56 PM
All i Know is don't play him high with surge promote, you'll end up 1-10
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#3Susan0Posted 11/29/2012 11:54:14 PM
Tanky Bruiser?

Cuz your Q is actually your Ultimate?
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu<3 Current amt of Noobs Slain: 750
#4DiplomacySCPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:23 PM
Depends a LOT on lane matchup and how the lane is going. Generally your laning core vs AD (which most tops are) is Sheen, Glacial, Philo Stone, and Ninja Tabi. If they're being very aggressive you can get more armor. If the lane is easy, you can get a Heart of Gold and maybe even finish a TriForce before going for tank items.

Late-game you want to TriForce, Shurelya, Frozen Heart, Mercs/Tabi, Force of Nature, Guardian Angel, ideally. But if you're vs a lot of AP, you might want more MR. If you got HoG, you want to get Randuin's. If you didn't get as much Q farm then perhaps even tankier.
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 11/29/2012 11:56:23 PM
Tanky CDR
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6Shadow EdgePosted 11/29/2012 11:58:01 PM(edited)
Grab all the masteries related to taking less damage, specially from minions.

Start Regrowth Pendant + potion

Freeze lane. Farm Qs.

Grab an early Philo Stone.

End build:
- Merc Tread / Ninja Tabi
- Trinity Force
- Shurelya
- Frozen Heart
- Force of Nature / Abyssal
- Warmog / Mallet / Randuin / Last Whisper

---
ns
#7TestamentXPosted 11/30/2012 12:05:15 AM
I usually grab shoes, then one part of the tri-force, defensive item, second tri-force item, defensive item, finish tri-force, Defense, defense, defense.
---
http://www.lightsoutgodhelpme.com
#8Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 11/30/2012 12:07:08 AM
Depending on how much harass I'm taking, I rush Boots 2 (Tabi/Merc's, lane-dependent) and a Philo, and then try to get a Glacial Shroud ASAP. Helps so much. Sheen after, then some resists and Shurelya's, then you win cause you survived to that point as Nasus.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#9TheshamenPosted 11/30/2012 12:40:48 AM
Philo stone
Boots (tabi or treads)
Glacial shroud(with a frozen heart if u can afford)
Sheen
Warmogs
Trinity
Frozen Heart
Shurelyas
Randuins
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#10OwlRammerPosted 11/30/2012 12:44:04 AM
early game get philo stone and glacial shroud, then build them into shurelyas and frozen heart (obviously lol) and of course merc treads. Then a Sheen to help give your Q that extra punch, then a QSS if the other team has lots of things to stop you, or force of nature for the movespeed and more MR. Then get tri force or something and some random last item like GA lol get the other ones first dough
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.