so me and my friend have stopped talking over this arugment

#21ThedraxPosted 11/30/2012 5:58:13 AM
If I argue with you will you stop talking to us and throw a brick through your computer?
---
People who mindlessly agree with anything may be sheep, but people who call everyone else sheep are vegetables.
#22jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:59:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23BlocktopusPosted 11/30/2012 6:01:49 AM
I have a soft spot for jonlaw so I'm not gonna be mean but this thread is just bad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#24kiba312Posted 11/30/2012 6:20:50 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
so I said that LoL is basically pay-to-win. Look at all the op 6300ip champs; Ahri, Darius, Diana, Draven, Ezreal, Fiora, Fizz, Graves, Jayce, Leona, Rengar, Riven, Shyvana, Skarner, Vayne, Viktor, Vladimir, Volibear, Wukong, Xerath, Yorick, Zyra.

now let's look at the list of useless 450ip champs; Annie, Ashe, Garen, Kayle, Master Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka

wtf the difference between them is so different and Roit so money hungry now that all champs they make are 6300 ip wouldn't surprise me if Nami is 13000 ip LOL

And then he gets all up in my grill like saying that I'm stupid and that I need to ward. Why do I need to ward Baron if we're already 50 gold ahead?

he makes me so angry because he thinks he's right all the time. I went to his house and threw a brick through his window hahaha

^Just a troll right here people walk along
oh and FYI Garen and Master Yi can beat any of those 6.3K champs with ease if used properly and unless you can use RP to get runes don't talk
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#25GotTheGreensPosted 11/30/2012 6:21:57 AM
kiba312 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
so I said that LoL is basically pay-to-win. Look at all the op 6300ip champs; Ahri, Darius, Diana, Draven, Ezreal, Fiora, Fizz, Graves, Jayce, Leona, Rengar, Riven, Shyvana, Skarner, Vayne, Viktor, Vladimir, Volibear, Wukong, Xerath, Yorick, Zyra.

now let's look at the list of useless 450ip champs; Annie, Ashe, Garen, Kayle, Master Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka

wtf the difference between them is so different and Roit so money hungry now that all champs they make are 6300 ip wouldn't surprise me if Nami is 13000 ip LOL

And then he gets all up in my grill like saying that I'm stupid and that I need to ward. Why do I need to ward Baron if we're already 50 gold ahead?

he makes me so angry because he thinks he's right all the time. I went to his house and threw a brick through his window hahaha

oh and FYI Garen and Master Yi can beat any of those 6.3K champs with ease if used properly and unless you can use RP to get runes don't talk

"Just a troll"
*Provides full and serious response.

Nice one.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#26Susan0Posted 11/30/2012 6:26:22 AM
K.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu<3 Current amt of Noobs Slain: 750
#27xDarknezzxPosted 11/30/2012 6:28:36 AM
worst troll topic i ve ever seen in my life
#28LazyKennyPosted 11/30/2012 6:30:36 AM
I didn't think I'd find worse troll topics here than on the LoL forums.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#29jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:31:01 AM
kiba312 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...

I live in America, where people have free speech and ish, u feel me? Like, I don't even get why you'd say ish like 'don't talk'. How about you don't talk? It hurts, doesn't it? It hurts like a knife that digs deeper and deeper until it finds a resting place in your heart. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even the worst kind of person. You'd think that after billions and billions of evolution, incremental steps to perfection we'd at least be at the point where humans respect and want the best out of each other. There is so much out there to discover and explore. Countless stars and planets that illuminate the night sky like dancing fireflies, yet we're so entwined with our own inner battles and conflicts that we can't, nay refuse, we refuse to see the bigger picture of the universe. Day after day after day we fight one another, to what end? America is still at war. For what purpose? We're finished, we're done. Pull our men out. This isn't progress, this is giving up. It pains me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually that we as a race have so much potential for good in the world, and even beyond that but it all goes to waste. Completely. Imagine, you go on your smart phone and check out the application market and buy an app which does nothing. That's essentially what we're doing as a race. It's pointless, much like the broken pencil. All we need is to sharpen ourselves and we're back in it. How medieval is our society that we still have cases of racism, or homophobia? We've mostly gotten past sexism. what difference is there here? I'm twenty. Twenty years old. I'm so young and seen so much. I hope I live to see the day of peace and harmony, but I doubt it. I really doubt it. So many third world countries fight every day to survive. But they can't because we're so convoluted, that we don't even think about sending aid. Why? So don't you dare say 'don't talk'
---
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape
#30Master Of The DeadPosted 11/30/2012 6:33:02 AM
I'm quite hungry now, after all this lunch talk. who wants to cone bring me pancakes? I'll also accept waffles
---
Gamertag/Summoner Name: Dayy Hughes -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif