so me and my friend have stopped talking over this arugment

#31End_of_DayPosted 11/30/2012 6:47:42 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
I live in America, where people have free speech and ish, u feel me? Like, I don't even get why you'd say ish like 'don't talk'. How about you don't talk? It hurts, doesn't it? It hurts like a knife that digs deeper and deeper until it finds a resting place in your heart. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even the worst kind of person. You'd think that after billions and billions of evolution, incremental steps to perfection we'd at least be at the point where humans respect and want the best out of each other. There is so much out there to discover and explore. Countless stars and planets that illuminate the night sky like dancing fireflies, yet we're so entwined with our own inner battles and conflicts that we can't, nay refuse, we refuse to see the bigger picture of the universe. Day after day after day we fight one another, to what end? America is still at war. For what purpose? We're finished, we're done. Pull our men out. This isn't progress, this is giving up. It pains me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually that we as a race have so much potential for good in the world, and even beyond that but it all goes to waste. Completely. Imagine, you go on your smart phone and check out the application market and buy an app which does nothing. That's essentially what we're doing as a race. It's pointless, much like the broken pencil. All we need is to sharpen ourselves and we're back in it. How medieval is our society that we still have cases of racism, or homophobia? We've mostly gotten past sexism. what difference is there here? I'm twenty. Twenty years old. I'm so young and seen so much. I hope I live to see the day of peace and harmony, but I doubt it. I really doubt it. So many third world countries fight every day to survive. But they can't because we're so convoluted, that we don't even think about sending aid. Why? So don't you dare say 'don't talk'

This. Was. Much. Better. Than. Original. Topic.
Much.
Better.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#32Dragonfable101Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:47 AM
Well this thread just got much better.

and +1 for patriotism.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#33End_of_DayPosted 11/30/2012 6:54:20 AM
Master Of The Dead posted...
I'm quite hungry now, after all this lunch talk. who wants to cone bring me pancakes? I'll also accept waffles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVeO77ee2I
They serve pancakes in hell. >[
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#34XcZeus3469Posted 11/30/2012 7:05:20 AM
I'm pretty sure there were other reasons your "friend" stopped talking to you, and they were probably good reasons....
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#35kourkourPosted 11/30/2012 7:41:34 AM
Back in my day, trolls used to believe in something, they had honor.

These days, it's like, they DON'T EVEN TRY.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#36Black_AssassinPosted 11/30/2012 8:00:04 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
I live in America, where people have free speech

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13680560/bretty%20good.gif
#37BiglabronPosted 11/30/2012 8:27:35 AM
You are misunderstanding the method used by Riot.

It's not pay to win, its pay to play at a remotely serious level.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#38LeSituasianPosted 11/30/2012 8:43:14 AM
I stopped talking to a friend of mine back in the day due to a Rogue spear conflict...

I played sniper maps
He played assault

We set up a game, and he kept killing me. It wasn't until too late that I realized he was crossing the map when I got mad and told him that's bs you're not allowed to cross the map. With that said I never really talked to him after that. Said hi to him a couple times when I saw him out.

Nevertheless we were never really "GREAT" friends so it didn't matter all that much.
---
Battle.net: SC2 - TheSituasian
#39pectus_umbraPosted 11/30/2012 9:06:53 AM
Soraka, Nunu, Sivir, Ryze, Kayle=bad.

ok.

Seriously though, go lie down on SR under alistar and get trampled
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#40RihawfPosted 11/30/2012 9:08:47 AM
arugment
Hidden passive from Japanese Viktor skin
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)