so me and my friend have stopped talking over this arugment

#41kaysa13Posted 11/30/2012 9:03:50 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
check out the application market and buy an app which does nothing

application - the special use or purpose to which something is put.
an application that does nothing is paradoxical.

what difference is there here?

Two adverbs? Really?

I'm twenty. Twenty years old. I'm so young and seen so much.

Ironic, isn't it?

Basically, you just made an off-topic response to your own thread, TC. There were more of those I want to quote, but I'm limited with the board's function, so I did my best to point out the key points your brought up. Trolling is both an art and an exact science; please do yourself a favor and research more.

And between this wall of text of yours and your topic, you pointed out two things that summarizes your rant:

There is so much out there to discover and explore.

It's pointless, much like the broken pencil.

---
This is a signature.
#42jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:47:31 AM
kaysa13 posted...
Trolling is both an art

Don't you mean a art?
---
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape
#43AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/30/2012 10:15:07 AM
I miss the days when trolls actually tried.

Well, Globalcooling is actually an entertaining troll, but the likes of Shuriko make me yearn for the old days
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#44ZjakzPosted 11/30/2012 11:51:30 AM
this is almost as bad as the "team fear is garbage" thread
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
#45Th3UberdudePosted 11/30/2012 12:33:20 PM
Oh so you took a leaf from your own create a champ that tackles stuff and throws rocks, nice!
---
SSBB FC: 2964-8233-4788 / Fsho.
PSN: DacMaddy
#46FlameLord23Posted 11/30/2012 12:37:30 PM
jonlaw101 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Trolling is both an art

Don't you mean a art?

No, it's an art. You live in America, we speak English. Learn it.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#47Rookie_JetPosted 11/30/2012 12:59:10 PM
End_of_Day posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
I live in America, where people have free speech and ish, u feel me? Like, I don't even get why you'd say ish like 'don't talk'. How about you don't talk? It hurts, doesn't it? It hurts like a knife that digs deeper and deeper until it finds a resting place in your heart. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even the worst kind of person. You'd think that after billions and billions of evolution, incremental steps to perfection we'd at least be at the point where humans respect and want the best out of each other. There is so much out there to discover and explore. Countless stars and planets that illuminate the night sky like dancing fireflies, yet we're so entwined with our own inner battles and conflicts that we can't, nay refuse, we refuse to see the bigger picture of the universe. Day after day after day we fight one another, to what end? America is still at war. For what purpose? We're finished, we're done. Pull our men out. This isn't progress, this is giving up. It pains me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually that we as a race have so much potential for good in the world, and even beyond that but it all goes to waste. Completely. Imagine, you go on your smart phone and check out the application market and buy an app which does nothing. That's essentially what we're doing as a race. It's pointless, much like the broken pencil. All we need is to sharpen ourselves and we're back in it. How medieval is our society that we still have cases of racism, or homophobia? We've mostly gotten past sexism. what difference is there here? I'm twenty. Twenty years old. I'm so young and seen so much. I hope I live to see the day of peace and harmony, but I doubt it. I really doubt it. So many third world countries fight every day to survive. But they can't because we're so convoluted, that we don't even think about sending aid. Why? So don't you dare say 'don't talk'

This. Was. Much. Better. Than. Original. Topic.
Much.
Better.

Agreed...very deep j-law. Very deep indeed. 10/10.
#48ExalxPosted 11/30/2012 1:15:02 PM
Tupac is still alive.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#49jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:22:21 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Trolling is both an art

Don't you mean a art?

No, it's an art. You live in America, we speak English. Learn it.

No. We live in America, we speak American.

a art.
---
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape
#50The-World-SevenPosted 11/30/2012 3:38:10 PM
yeah this is America, baby!
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis