Lichbane on Diana

#11SlaynPosted 11/30/2012 5:34:47 AM
Everyone should get sheen far before they build LB. I never build LB until rabadons, but the early sheen is damned good for early game burst. Early LB is horrible, even on TF. You have no AP for the proc while the Sheen is a flat amount based on your AD.
#12Shadow EdgePosted 11/30/2012 6:58:43 AM
LB will change in S3. There's more incentive to get it early because it has a big base damage, but the ratio is toned down to 0.75. Not to mention MR is removed. :/
---
ns
#13Chielz0rPosted 11/30/2012 7:06:48 AM
Bah, all my favourite items are being nerfed in S3.
#14MakJussPosted 11/30/2012 7:30:16 AM
Slayn posted...
Everyone should get sheen far before they build LB. I never build LB until rabadons, but the early sheen is damned good for early game burst. Early LB is horrible, even on TF. You have no AP for the proc while the Sheen is a flat amount based on your AD.

A. You not using AP Red and Quints
B. You not buying Doran Rings
A + B = Dont play AP mid anymore, thx

LB proc is instantly applied on TF blue card W giving way more early mana sustain.

Maybe I should making thread about rushing LB vs RDc calculation to stop this BS.
#15kourkourPosted 11/30/2012 7:36:57 AM
Happy ignorant gamefaqs poster, the main reason why TF and Fizz take lichbane and rush it is the mspeed.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#16SlaynPosted 11/30/2012 8:53:45 AM
MakJuss posted...
Slayn posted...

LB proc is instantly applied on TF blue card W giving way more early mana sustain.

Maybe I should making thread about rushing LB vs RDc calculation to stop this BS.

I use magic pen reds and doran's depend on who I am playing, lots of mids don't use dorans. I would actually love a thread about rushing LB, with full math and all.

kourkour posted...
Happy ignorant gamefaqs poster, the main reason why TF and Fizz take lichbane and rush it is the mspeed.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#17xHateradePosted 11/30/2012 9:06:24 AM
dont get lichbane on diana until your 5th or 6th item. It isnt core in the least and is more of a luxury item.

Hourglass, abysall, deathcap, haunting guise and the likes should be first.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#18Hyper InfernoPosted 11/30/2012 9:12:13 AM
Does the Sheen proc actually add to TF's mana restoration off of a blue card? Pretty sure it doesn't since the mana restoration is based off the AD scaling and rank of the skill, not the actual damage done.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#19AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/30/2012 11:54:23 AM
MakJuss posted...
Slayn posted...

Mfw he actually uses AP reds instead of Mpen reds.

Mfw he doesnt use MS quints on TF which loves MS.

Smh please never play mid again. I rarely play mid and i know Mpen reds in best in slot and MS quints are amazing on TF
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#20POkemon_PoWeRPosted 11/30/2012 11:56:55 AM
kagster123 posted...
Deanyzy posted...
KirynTheCleric posted...
Deanyzy posted...
Pyrizzla posted...
I agree but I hardly see it built on her.
Do you think its good enough to build 1st on her?

NO.

Very few champions can rush LB and Diana is not one of them. LB is a luxury item and should only be built on Diana near the end of your build.

Who can rush lichbane before a first big AP item?

Not many, TF is the main one that springs to mind and even then it's a flawed item to start with.

^

Also I guess Fizz could if he wanted too, but your still better off just getting sheen and keeping it that way until you get more AP.

I tried Fizz with LB after 2 dorans, it has horrible damage.
Better off going Deathcap and Abyssal/Void then Lich.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)