Anyone used Pentacall yet?

#21iddZk33pPosted 11/30/2012 1:52:12 PM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Bradoshado posted...

It's people like you holding League back.

League needs voice chat more than anything else right now.

DOTA 2 has it. HoN has it. League freaking should have it. It's ridiculous

No, League seriously does not need voice chat. It's one thing that actually needs kept OUT. Proper teams/queuing friends already use TS/vent/skype. I don't need this service just to hear some whiny dick shouting "OMG VAYNE NOOB FOCUS THE AD CARRY"

Why can't you just mute them then. It only takes a second to do and voice chat would make making plays that much easier when playing with randoms.

why implement such a feature if people are just going to use the mute option lol
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#22Soldier3rdClassPosted 11/30/2012 2:15:32 PM(edited)
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Bradoshado posted...

No, League seriously does not need voice chat. It's one thing that actually needs kept OUT. Proper teams/queuing friends already use TS/vent/skype. I don't need this service just to hear some whiny dick shouting "OMG VAYNE NOOB FOCUS THE AD CARRY"

Why can't you just mute them then. It only takes a second to do and voice chat would make making plays that much easier when playing with randoms.

why implement such a feature if people are just going to use the mute option lol

Because you using the mute feature doesn't equate to everybody using the mute feature. It's there for people who want it and gone if you don't want it. I'm also not saying League needs it. I'm saying it would be a nice addition regardless of whether you want to use it or not.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#23End_of_DayPosted 11/30/2012 3:03:04 PM
^ what Soldier3rdClass did
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#24EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 3:05:32 PM
I wouldn't mind if it was added, doubt I'd use it.

But it's not high on the list of priorities. I'd rather RIOT work on more important things.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#25CovenantPosted 11/30/2012 3:11:34 PM
Dottled posted...

At least if Riot ran the voice chat we would get audio files in Tribunal and thus be able to use it to laugh at raging morons.

But third-party? Pointless.
#26xHFxPosted 11/30/2012 3:13:16 PM
Why are there people saying "League doesn't need one." Because you think the whole game would be filled with Xbox Live kiddies and ragers talking over the mic? Just ****ing mute them.

It's more of a luxury than anything. I honestly don't know why some people are against it... Don't like it, use the mute button... But then again, if you're always gonna mute everyone the moment you get into the game, yeah, it's a useless feature for you. You're kinda making it worse for your team when you don't use it and they actually do.

Honestly, this is making me feel like nobody here has ever played DotA or HoN and actually used voice chat. There's hardly people **** talking and when they do, ****ing mute 'em. You have more worse people on League being keyboard warriors over people who rage over the damn mic. And I never encountered someone who raged so hard non-stop.

Eh, noticed Soldier said what I was gonna say.
#27omisflyPosted 11/30/2012 3:30:07 PM
Airsoftcomeback posted...
Why the hell would i ever want to talk to randoms over voice chat.

thats just asking for dumbasses.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbe0tnvHkp1r6ib8g.jpg
#28The-World-SevenPosted 11/30/2012 3:33:55 PM
xHFx posted...
Why are there people saying "League doesn't need one." Because you think the whole game would be filled with Xbox Live kiddies and ragers talking over the mic? Just ****ing mute them.

It's more of a luxury than anything. I honestly don't know why some people are against it... Don't like it, use the mute button... But then again, if you're always gonna mute everyone the moment you get into the game, yeah, it's a useless feature for you. You're kinda making it worse for your team when you don't use it and they actually do.

Honestly, this is making me feel like nobody here has ever played DotA or HoN and actually used voice chat. There's hardly people **** talking and when they do, ****ing mute 'em. You have more worse people on League being keyboard warriors over people who rage over the damn mic. And I never encountered someone who raged so hard non-stop.

Eh, noticed Soldier said what I was gonna say.

Yeah, this! >=O Fight! For your right!! To [be heard]

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

omisfly posted...
Why the hell would i ever want to talk to randoms over voice chat.

thats just asking for dumbasses.

somepeeps dont want to give their skype to randoms but would still like to use voice chat with them.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#29Dark_DcPosted 11/30/2012 3:35:19 PM
Theres a reason CoD and Halo are the worst communities in online gaming. Theres a reason most people mute each other because of little kids.

1. I doubt Halo and CoD really are the worst communities, because I personally have seen FAR less raging/bashing etc than I have seen on LoL

2. You're playing with kids regardless of whether you mute them, and it serves the same function as ignore so I really see no significant difference to ignoring the chat vs their voice.

Would be MUCH easier to hear people say "X is missing" than raging cause someone forgot to type ss or MIA due to CS-ing or simply forgetting.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#30eco masterPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:45 PM(edited)
At least if Riot ran the voice chat we would get audio files in Tribunal and thus be able to use it to laugh at raging morons.

So um, how much RP do I need to buy to get Riot whatever amount of technology doodads they need to handle this?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain