Support Teemo is very fun on PBE.

#1RushMkIIIPosted 11/30/2012 9:50:02 AM
How is he on the live version? Obviously his gold generation will be worse, but is he viable?
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
#2angermngment101Posted 11/30/2012 9:51:38 AM
His only downfall is his lack of CC. Shrooms are nice, but they arent unlimited.
---
Gamefax
#3SlaynPosted 11/30/2012 9:52:19 AM
What does he offer as a support other than some wards? Past a few levels he wont be doing any damage. He doesnt' have buffs or any real CC.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#4shadyelfPosted 11/30/2012 9:54:04 AM
Blind would help win trades.

I was gonna say harass/poke but his short range and squishiness make it not so good.
---
?
#5Lord GrahfPosted 11/30/2012 9:56:03 AM
Teemo is a great support for lane and always has been. But he's a useless support after laning phase ends, and that's where games are won and lost.

There is no better example of a win lane, lose game support than Teemo.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#6angermngment101Posted 11/30/2012 9:58:44 AM(edited)
I was gonna say harass/poke but his short range and squishiness make it not so good.

Sona has harass poke, short range and squishiness, but she also has sustain, and an AoE stun.

If teemos shrooms were a sona ultimate instead, he might be slightly viable.
---
Gamefax
#7SoulknightX0Posted 11/30/2012 10:08:08 AM
angermngment101 posted...

Sona has harass poke, short range and squishiness, but she also has sustain, and an AoE stun.

you forgot + damage/ms/defenseboost auras
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#8ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 10:10:59 AM

teemo poke is way stronger than sona's

plus he can blind the enemy AD
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#9CarbunkleFluxPosted 11/30/2012 10:35:39 AM(edited)
Teemo has pretty ridiculous early damage and has a great poke, plus past 6 he can almost completely control the lane. The only problems are that he can't peel for crap, he's squishy and is easily bullied by aggressive combos like Alistar+Ezrael or Leona+Draven.

Then after laning, he has to build AP/AD or he'll be completely useless or anything besides map control. Unlike someone like Zyra or Leona, Teemo doesn't have any game changing control to bring to the table to justify building only auras.
---
"Live and Learn! You may never find your way..."
#10Mogu_MoguPosted 11/30/2012 10:53:06 AM
He's actually pretty OP in PBE with the changes to armor penetration, new bruiser items, and buffs to on-hit items.

I don't think there's a single ADC out there right now that can win against him in lane with the exception of Kog'maw (who is also based around his on-hit W).

It isn't like in S2 where even though Teemo might have early lane advantage with poison and ranged blind you will start to scale better than him and begin to win trades against him and then carry for your team. Nope. Now, Teemo wins against you early game with blind and poison. And then he scales better than you because of on-hit/attack speed items still allowing him to take down tanks while you struggle to keep up. The only thing ADCs have against Teemo at this point in PBE is 50 more auto attack range in most cases.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.