ADC champ suggestions

#1Iravention94Posted 11/30/2012 11:22:22 AM
So im relatively new to this game. I started about when draven came out. I do pretty well in most roles and have a nice selection for all roles except for ADC. Im okay at it, but i can only play caitlynn. I tried vayne this week and wasnt a fan
Im looking for an adc who is pretty easy for someone who doesnt adc often. Ty for suggestions.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#2Sword_SlasherPosted 11/30/2012 11:22:36 AM
mf
---
"I like to complain about games I've never played on online message boards." - Francis
#3ZurrCatPosted 11/30/2012 11:23:24 AM
LeBlanc
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#4SozanekPosted 11/30/2012 11:24:21 AM
You can try Ez, Graves and Ashe.

... Or you can get Draaaaaaven, but he's not easy.
---
Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#5Walker_RealPosted 11/30/2012 11:24:37 AM
You were'nt a fan cause Vaynes early game requires some mad minion score.

Top Ranking ADC's are (In my order of power, but not favoritism as Vayne is my fav)

Ezreal, Graves, Vayne, Corky, Kog'Maw.

I have E-G-V, but I find Graves boring and vayne the most fun.
#6DottledPosted 11/30/2012 11:25:12 AM
Tristana is free if you like League of Legends on facebook and she is pretty simple and has the best range in the game after a certain level (which level? dunno.)
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#7Iravention94(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:30:13 AM
What i feel like my problem with adc is that im used to playing tankier melee champs atm i mostly play cho/hecarim in the jungle or the occasional olaf.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#8KirbixPosted 11/30/2012 11:33:01 AM
Ashe.

2nd in range to caitlyn (barring high level trist) and a great ad carry to learn with.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9DualSword31Posted 11/30/2012 11:36:46 AM
If you want to win every game as ADC, play: Graves, Kog'maw, Corki, Miss Fortune or Varus.

When you get ADC down, you can try out Twitch.
#10MaurithPosted 11/30/2012 11:46:27 AM(edited)
I like how everyone's ignoring the fact he's asking for an easy-to-use ADC. Corki, Kog, Varus and Ezreal?

Your best bets are probably Tristana (as said above she's free if you have a facebook account), Miss Fortune (she's on free rotation right now so try her out), and Ashe (450 IP), and Graves (expensive, but both strong and simple to use).

[Edit]: Forgot Sivir, she's 450 IP too
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Poppy, Tristana, Amumu, Swain, Irelia, Kennen]