ADC champ suggestions

#11DualSword31Posted 11/30/2012 10:41:43 AM
I like how everyone's ignoring the fact he's asking for an easy-to-use ADC. Corki, Kog, Varus and Ezreal?

Your best bets are probably Tristana (as said above she's free if you have a facebook account), Miss Fortune (she's on free rotation right now so try her out), and Ashe (450 IP), and Graves (expensive, but both strong and simple to use).

This game is easy so it doesn't matter.
#12Iravention94(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:44:10 AM
Maurith posted...
I like how everyone's ignoring the fact he's asking for an easy-to-use ADC. Corki, Kog, Varus and Ezreal?

Your best bets are probably Tristana (as said above she's free if you have a facebook account), Miss Fortune (she's on free rotation right now so try her out), and Ashe (450 IP), and Graves (expensive, but both strong and simple to use).

Ty i have had trist and forgot about her. Ill try them out today.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#13KirbixPosted 11/30/2012 10:47:52 AM
Tristana is a true ad carry, and one of the reasons I'd pick Ashe first is her utility; if you fall behind, you still have q,e and especially R to continue to meaningfully contribute to a teamfight. Tristana needs to be farmed up or she becomes a dead weight.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#14POkemon_PoWeRPosted 11/30/2012 10:52:01 AM
DualSword31 posted...
If you want to win every game as ADC, play: Graves, Kog'maw, Corki, Miss Fortune or Varus.

When you get ADC down, you can try out Twitch.

Kog, MF and Varus have no built in escapes are different than more popular ADCs like Corki, Graves and Ezreal.

But yeah your best bet is Corki, Ezreal or Graves. Built in escapes/repositioning tools. Good attack animation and have something to make last hitting easier (Graves AS steroid, Corki true damage or Ezreal Mystic Shot).
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)