Team Fear.. so bad..

#41ISamfisherIPosted 11/30/2012 12:18:59 PM
Aphromoo is a living breathing solo queue highlight reel, thus he gets more exposure and people ride his dik. His mechanics in competitive play are up there, but not the best right now.
#42angelwkw3Posted 11/30/2012 12:22:15 PM(edited)
CheezWhizX posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Ganon19 posted...
Hopefully you guys get off Aphros junk and realize he's only a solo que star and chokes when it counts.

His entire team is bad but him and mancloud.

He's pretty bad too if you compare him to just about any other AD Carry on good teams.

You can't compare if his front line and support are playing wrong. You know it makes positioning incredibly difficult as an ADC if your team is positioned poorly too.

Have you seen CLG.EU? They pretty much ignore yellowpete and leave him on his own, yet he pretty much gets out of every situation and nabs triples all day.

They leave him alone? So you are comparing Snoopeh to Xsmithie, Wickd to Zuna and Muffinqt to Krepo. He's alone because his front line and support know how to keep the enemy off him. And bot lane is the weakest link of CLG EU.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#43LuvashiPosted 11/30/2012 12:26:07 PM
FeaR needed a new captain when Balls left, instead they got Zuna who isn't even a top lane main, he's a jumper. They needed a top laner who could captain them... That's why you see them do stupid stuff, they have no "experienced" play-caller.
#44ExalxPosted 11/30/2012 1:20:11 PM
"I hate the giants omg wtf cowboys all day"
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#45CheezWhizXPosted 11/30/2012 2:49:02 PM(edited)
angelwkw3 posted...
They leave him alone? So you are comparing Snoopeh to Xsmithie, Wickd to Zuna and Muffinqt to Krepo. He's alone because his front line and support know how to keep the enemy off him. And bot lane is the weakest link of CLG EU.

No, they're busy keeping the enemies off Froggen. If you ever see CLG.EU team fight, yellowpete usually has the lowest amount of health.

And Snoopeh is the weakest link. Krepopete is one of the strongest bot lanes in EU. Not to mention the last time Aphro won lane in a LAN was back when he was on EVO.

---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#46xHFxPosted 11/30/2012 2:44:55 PM
I never used the tagging feature before this board.

But man do I use it now. Tc now has a very shiny tag telling me to ignore him in any future topics. What a tryhard

Eh

I had this guy marked for scum for something he did

That tag never left him

So whenever I see scum by his name, I know who he is and what he did.
#47Ganon19(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:11:10 PM
Cool. I got my own groupies.

Anyways get off me groupies for a second.

Team Fear getting interviewed and they treat it like a joke. LMAO they are so bad rofl
---
Anthony Davis is a bust
People who agree with me: 0
#48EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 3:13:24 PM
TC trying real hard to troll.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#49Ganon19(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:15:10 PM
Call it what you want but Aphroo is bad.

Got it groupie?
---
Anthony Davis is a bust
People who agree with me: 0
#50EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 3:15:52 PM
I think I've seen the word groupie more in this thread then I have in my entire life
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!