Diana- Super OP or is it just me??

#21gkh5Posted 11/30/2012 1:08:00 PM(edited)
She's strong, not OP. She will be nerfed once people realize tanky AP is her best build and QQ on the Riot boards though

Edit: She's better mid than jungle btw.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#22Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:08:30 PM
"Her clear time is great but her ganks are absurdly unreliable until 6"

Usually I gank at 3 once I've cleared all the camps -mini golems or something. It (usually) doesn't kill any one but it sends the ADC or top lane back.

I always make the decision whether a higher damage Q would be better (which also helps you jungle)... or to drop that point in E and have a slightly increased chance of killing with a gank. Exhaust on your support or top helps a lot, since Q is obviously a much better idea.

Then I stay in the jungle till some one over extends hard or I hit 6. At 6 I don't think I've ever missed my kill, and if I have I roam and gank again.
#23SlaynPosted 11/30/2012 1:09:43 PM
Not super OP. I like her. If you nerf her further she won't be worth taking.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#24g-cube_mastaPosted 11/30/2012 1:15:51 PM
She's not OP.

Her weaknesses lie in her early laning, lack of lain sustain (minor mitigation through shield) and primarily single target damage for teamfights.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#25TheTrueAmericanPosted 11/30/2012 1:18:04 PM
Leblanc with a monster late game and crazy tower dives early game.
#26DamoenePosted 11/30/2012 1:19:17 PM
She's not OP.

Other AP jungles are just garbage tier, and that's your comparison.
---
This is my care face. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
#27Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:21:15 PM
... Lol ridiculous single target. Ya her Q isn't one of the best AoE pokes in the game or anything.
I think this is how it goes.

--Anyone who masters mid or AP general champs- She's not too OP.
--Anyone who has mastered a pure assassin or dunker- She's rigged.

It seems like any one who is used to having no escape or way of dodging is significantly better with her. I only go in for kills when I know they're mine or I only go in at the right time with my team if I know I can't kill with 1 burst.

I've never lost with her, I think (if unbanned) she'll be my ranked jungle pick.

Dunkmasterdiana<3
#28gkh5Posted 11/30/2012 1:28:13 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
She's not OP.

Her weaknesses lie in her early laning, lack of lain sustain (minor mitigation through shield) and primarily single target damage for teamfights.

-Rush RoA
-Moar Tanky AP stuff (I usually go hourglass next)

Diana now has no weaknesses aside from very early laning maybe where she is still not bad. Catalyst means you are tanky, have sustain, and still stomp faces with your base damages. Then teamfights come around and you stil have enough burst to 1-combo a squishy and then let your AoE passive and more Q pokes and potentially devastating E do work.

Ok I lied. AP Assassin Diana is strong but not OP. AP Bruiser Diana is straight up rigged. My only ranked loss with her so far was a 4 v 5, every other match has been a stomp building like this.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#29g-cube_mastaPosted 11/30/2012 1:34:02 PM
... Lol ridiculous single target. Ya her Q isn't one of the best AoE pokes in the game or anything.

It isn't.

Things like Ahri's Q, Gragas Q etc., are all great AoE pokes.

You'll be hitting 2 people max with Q at best. Think of a turret siege situation.

Plus you even acknowledged it's a poke. That's all her ranged AoE damage.

Her autoattack and ultimate, the two sources of her real burst are both single target. Her shield may as well be with how close in proximity you have to be for it to function.

In an actual teamfight where you can get people grouped and tag some more people with Q then you can fly around with R provided you have the mana and put out some reasonable AoE damage but that's a pretty ideal situation where you're not stopped and they're set up nicely.

AoE damage dealers like Ahri, Gragas, Brand etc., fall off less because of the inherent nature of AoE scaling better into teamfight phase.

Diana is a good f---ing champ. Just saying she's not overpowered because she has blatant pitfalls that aren't grossly balanced with her strengths.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#30xDarknezzxPosted 11/30/2012 1:37:18 PM
very overpowered mid champ
honestly cant remember the last time i saw someone do badly with her
needs nerfs