Diana- Super OP or is it just me??

#41nateweiPosted 11/30/2012 2:52:26 PM
Diana is still an absurdly OP champ. Takes no skill whatsoever to pull ahead and murder everyone.
#42reaver89Posted 11/30/2012 3:00:46 PM
natewei posted...
Diana is still an absurdly OP champ. Takes no skill whatsoever to pull ahead and murder everyone.

True, but if she is counter-jungled blue, she can be shut down for a bit, and if she gets caught, she has NO skills for escaping. Just for delaying her death, hopefully, long enough to be saved.

Just because she is an off-tanky assassin, doesn't make her OP. It just means that she can do her job while surviving the punishment that she can't get away from. And relatively, Lunar Rush doesn't do that much damage.
#43G0dSlay3rPosted 11/30/2012 3:05:53 PM
She's an AP mid/jungler with strong burst, pushing potential, a shield, double gap-closer and gets magic resist per level.

Yeah, she's strong.
#44VoidgolemPosted 11/30/2012 3:06:56 PM
She's probably a bit strong but at the same time you sorta have to be strong in order to not be ass when you're melee.

Not sure what to tone down without breaking her, either as a hero or in terms of intended functionality.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#45Noblesse_Posted 11/30/2012 3:12:32 PM
What I don't get is, with all these Katarina and Diana picks, where the hell are the gragas picks?
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#46_HeXPosted 11/30/2012 3:14:49 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
What I don't get is, with all these Katarina and Diana picks, where the hell are the gragas picks?

What the hell is Gragas gonna do against those two? He'd be constantly bullied every time he goes for a last hit, oom himself from trying to last hit with barrels and proceed to get roflstomped.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#47VoidgolemPosted 11/30/2012 3:16:40 PM(edited)
Noblesse_ posted...

What the hell is Gragas gonna do against those two? He'd be constantly bullied every time he goes for a last hit, oom himself from trying to last hit with barrels and proceed to get roflstomped.

Gragas should actually do alright versus Kat, what with Drunken Rage or w/e being basically infinite mana (and scaling well enough to go nuts with the dorans for extra regen)

dunno what exactly he's supposed to do versus Diana, though.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#48Noblesse_Posted 11/30/2012 3:20:48 PM(edited)
Not for the laning phase, more so for teamfights and team comps.

Edit: and from my experiences against Kat and Diana, they really cant fully commit to any fight without having a substantial health advantage. Neither takes a heavy lead once they hit 6 as they cant chase you under tower as safely against other AP mids.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#49FreshSushiPosted 11/30/2012 3:17:19 PM
GUYS, gotta pick dat Kat
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2, Cave Story 2 plz
#50_HeXPosted 11/30/2012 3:19:02 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
Not for the laning phase, more so for teamfights and team comps.

That's assuming you can make it through laning without feeding Kat/Diana, you can't stop them from roaming either so it would be difficult to say the least.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.