Diana- Super OP or is it just me??

#61_HeXPosted 11/30/2012 4:26:53 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...
I'm a mediocre Kat, but I think I could beat Gragas 99% of the time. Kat should absolutely OWN Gragas.

I'm not saying he'll stomp her, but he can hold his own.

I don't think there's currently a mid out there that can "beat" Kat in her current state assuming both parties are played well. Not without jungle help.

Hello Diana? Diana's whole kit screams I COUNTER U KATARINA

Then you get into the paradoxical territory of "IF YOU'RE HIT BY SKILLSHOTS YOU'RE BAD BUT IF YOU MISS YOU'RE BAD" and quibbling over ideal cases for either side.

Yeah but even if Diana misses her Q, Katarina is not gonna want to jump onto Diana who's naturally a lot tankier (unless she has a deathwish). And Katarina is never gonna get the chance to disengage if she does, thanks to Diana's short cd on Q and her E and R.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#62VoidgolemPosted 11/30/2012 4:28:12 PM
Yeah but even if Diana misses her Q, Katarina is not gonna want to jump onto Diana who's naturally a lot tankier (unless she has a deathwish). And Katarina is never gonna get the chance to disengage if she does, thanks to Diana's short cd on Q and her E and R.

Doesn't have to. Kat can poke all day. Diana...can't.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#63_HeXPosted 11/30/2012 4:29:58 PM(edited)
Voidgolem posted...

Doesn't have to. Kat can poke all day. Diana...can't.

Early levels no she can't, mid/late Diana can poke all day or just downright tear Katarina to shreds. Not to mention Diana has shorter CD on her Q than Katarina and can soak damage with her W.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#64oxnerdPosted 11/30/2012 5:15:21 PM
The range of the crescent thingy is pretty unpredictable and long, reduce that a bit and she's fine.