How bad is elo decay?

#11DlSTURBED4282Posted 11/30/2012 1:19:22 PM
angelwkw3 posted...
Sc24life posted...
Why would you enlist in the airforce...

How dare he enlist in something that requires a high IQ.

LOL.

So getting >= 70 on the asfab means one has a high IQ, in your reality?

Well in that case I can understand your respect for anyone who makes it in the Airforce because you clearly wouldn't make it.

Coming from the guy who called it "asfab" lmfao
---
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/VinceYoung_10/random/066.jpg
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/Why%20So%20FeaRious.jpg
#12ExalxPosted 11/30/2012 1:21:33 PM
Sc24life posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Sc24life posted...

LOL.

Well in that case I can understand your respect for anyone who makes it in the Airforce because you clearly wouldn't make it.

Because having air control wins wars. Have you even played Tribes?
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#13Sc24lifePosted 11/30/2012 1:23:20 PM
DlSTURBED4282 posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Sc24life posted...

LOL.

Ouch I guess a spelling error must mean that EVERYTHING I've done in my life amounts to nothing....Including acing the said word that I mispelled.

WHoops! If I knew such a trivial mistake could amount to such a large catastrophe according to someone who probably doesn't even know what the mispelled word instakes...then I would have killed myself in the womb.

Well too little to late...guess I'm stuck with making a bucketload of money as an idiot.
---
Karmic Dragon2003
"I personally am an investigator by day and I do volounteer firefighting in the evenings"
#14ExalxPosted 11/30/2012 1:26:07 PM
Sc24life posted...
DlSTURBED4282 posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Sc24life posted...

LOL.

Ouch I guess a spelling error must mean that EVERYTHING I've done in my life amounts to nothing....Including acing the said word that I mispelled.

WHoops! If I knew such a trivial mistake could amount to such a large catastrophe according to someone who probably doesn't even know what the mispelled word instakes...then I would have killed myself in the womb.

Well too little to late...guess I'm stuck with making a bucketload of money as an idiot.

lol you can't spell
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#15Sc24lifePosted 11/30/2012 1:30:24 PM(edited)
Well, I win as not one single person here can refute my argument that getting in the Airforce doesn't mean you have a high IQ.

Gg gamefaqs, maybe another day.
---
Karmic Dragon2003
"I personally am an investigator by day and I do volounteer firefighting in the evenings"
#16bookwormzzzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:10:10 PM
What did I come back to? But to answer your question I need a job and studying to be a video game programmer was meh and unless I worked at some dream company I was probably going to program simulations or something for the military. That is when I started looking into it and I kinda liked the idea of the Airforce so I lost about 40 pounds and waited 9 months for my job to come in and now I am about to leave and as for your intelligence statement. While scoring well on the ASVAB doesn't mean "errmygodgenius" it does mean that I will be surrounded around people who scored well which means it is much more likely to see intelligent individuals around me sooo yeah.

Thanks for the elo decay question though. Glad to see it stops at 1400s.
---
I AM THE EX-CE KING!
#17BurnumMasterPosted 11/30/2012 2:14:50 PM
More like being surrounded by a bunch of people who kill innocent civilians.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#18AllDayCarryPosted 11/30/2012 2:29:01 PM
Don't worry they have computers at the PX shopettes, that i'm pretty sure have LoL installed on them. And you will have enough free time on Sundays to atleast 1 game a week.

The "chairforce" is probably the only branch that doesn't do dumb s*** like sit at the motorpool all day raking rocks and picking up cigarette butts. You've made a good choice sir. Nothing beats 3-6 month deployments while Army suckers cry about 15 monthers(that was a looooooong f***ing year).
---
I suck at this game
#19bookwormzzzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:35:49 PM
Hope so. And I guess I need to get used to some people instantly not liking me for being part of the military :/
---
I AM THE EX-CE KING!
#20AllDayCarryPosted 11/30/2012 2:41:53 PM
bookwormzzzz posted...
Hope so. And I guess I need to get used to some people instantly not liking me for being part of the military :/

not really, the towns/citites near bases are very military friendly. i've heard really great things from the people who were stationed in Colorado with 4ID. the best was when i was at the mall in san antonio and had to show id cuz i was using credit card and the girl was all "oh you're military you should have said something silly your purchase is 10% off" *CHACHIIING* the only thing you're going to worry about IMO is that silly douchebag haircut they make u get. unless you are used to rocking a high and tight already for which i have nothing to say.
---
I suck at this game