I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple

#1Smokey MacPotPosted 11/30/2012 11:48:47 AM
My screen resolution is 1920x1080, so I can see very far to the sides, but my vision is very limited on the top and especially the bottom of the screen. My screen barely covers the extent of my vision radius on the bottom of the screen because of the camera angle. This makes laning extremely difficult when I am in the top or bottom lane and on purple team.

I know I can unlock the camera to look around, but that is a pain when I am in a fight. I need to be able to react quickly and not spend time adjusting the camera. They really should have made it so that the camera angle is flipped when you are on the opposite team to keep things even. Better yet, let us rotate the camera? Anyone else have issues with this or any solutions?
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
#2Lord GrahfPosted 11/30/2012 11:49:22 AM
>locked camera
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#3Walker_RealPosted 11/30/2012 11:49:51 AM
Sorry man, no one even in mid level uses locked camera. It's atrocious, predict your movement, raise your sensitivity and push the screen with your mouse like all the rest of us XD
#4mystermandragonPosted 11/30/2012 11:51:21 AM
saying that you know that you can unclock your camera does not mean you have not commited a sin against the Lord

the fact that you know and dont do it only further increases the severity of your crime.

in all seriousness, just please unlock your camera.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#5Walker_RealPosted 11/30/2012 11:57:03 AM
If you need to, set SPACE to follow your characer, then when you're trying to aim or do whatever it is you fail at doing with unlocked camera you can hold space and then use your moves...

But yah.
Lockedcamerais4rihoofs
#6POkemon_PoWeRPosted 11/30/2012 12:00:48 PM
i play on locked camera.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#7TwoForTragedyPosted 11/30/2012 12:01:52 PM
lrn2unlock camera
#8This_Is_WhyPosted 11/30/2012 12:02:49 PM
Walker_Real posted...
Sorry man, no one even in mid level uses locked camera. It's atrocious, predict your movement, raise your sensitivity and push the screen with your mouse like all the rest of us XD

I use the arrow keys lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/LxVgM.png
#9DoomkillaPosted 11/30/2012 12:05:01 PM(edited)
I usually keep it unlocked for champs with skills that are for maneuverability. But I still rarely use it when I can watch what's going on via the map anyway.
---
"Zedd used to tell me that if the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way." -Richard
#10zefigPosted 11/30/2012 12:05:37 PM
Yeah, I dislike playing bot lane on purple side if I have to dodge skill shots, particularly Blitz hook. I'm okay with facing Blitz as blue, but on purple side, it's just awful for me. Part of the reason stopped playing blind pick.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy