I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple
3 years ago#11
Remove the useless area of the UI on the bottom, and scale the whole thing down a bit. Map space bar to lock/unlock so you can switch quickly when you need to, and change the camera movement sensitivity to something you're more comfortable with. I for one felt it moved way too fast at first and slowed it all the way down, and over time sped it back up as I got used to it.

Then just practice unlocking your camera a lot. Any time you're not moving and watching the map, or feel relatively safe and aren't concentrating on cs or something, unlock it and look around a bit. Quickly snap it back if something comes up. Keep practicing till it doesn't feel so terrible.
3 years ago#12
I play unlocked camera, but I make strong use of the space bar.

Make good use of that and you get the best of both worlds.
3 years ago#13
I like to use the space bar to 'lock-unlock' the cam, where i think the default is it just centers as long as you are holding.

this way its basically you press it to start and press it to stop, because often times i find it much easier to just click instead of holding it down, etc etc.
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
3 years ago#14
Camera flip huh?

Hey guys let's get dragon. Oh wait. This is Baron.

EXECUTED.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
3 years ago#15
Unlock camera+Spacebar?
---
PSN ID: ZedoBlack Youtube CH: http://www.youtube.com/MrZedoBlack
3 years ago#16
it actually is. Even with unlocked camera.

big ol' redpost filled discussion on the subject over on the main forum that I'm too lazy to dig up.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#17
Purple just has worse vision in general. But locked camera isn't helping you at all.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
3 years ago#18
Voidgolem posted...
it actually is. Even with unlocked camera.

big ol' redpost filled discussion on the subject over on the main forum that I'm too lazy to dig up.

---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
3 years ago#19
Purple just has worse vision in general. But locked camera isn't helping you at all.

This is the truth.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
3 years ago#20
Hmmm, points taken. I will lrn2unlock.
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived