I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple
4 years ago#11
Remove the useless area of the UI on the bottom, and scale the whole thing down a bit. Map space bar to lock/unlock so you can switch quickly when you need to, and change the camera movement sensitivity to something you're more comfortable with. I for one felt it moved way too fast at first and slowed it all the way down, and over time sped it back up as I got used to it.

Then just practice unlocking your camera a lot. Any time you're not moving and watching the map, or feel relatively safe and aren't concentrating on cs or something, unlock it and look around a bit. Quickly snap it back if something comes up. Keep practicing till it doesn't feel so terrible.
4 years ago#12
I play unlocked camera, but I make strong use of the space bar.

Make good use of that and you get the best of both worlds.
4 years ago#13
I like to use the space bar to 'lock-unlock' the cam, where i think the default is it just centers as long as you are holding.

this way its basically you press it to start and press it to stop, because often times i find it much easier to just click instead of holding it down, etc etc.
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
4 years ago#14
Camera flip huh?

Hey guys let's get dragon. Oh wait. This is Baron.

EXECUTED.
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
4 years ago#15
Unlock camera+Spacebar?
PSN ID: ZedoBlack Youtube CH: http://www.youtube.com/MrZedoBlack
4 years ago#16
it actually is. Even with unlocked camera.

big ol' redpost filled discussion on the subject over on the main forum that I'm too lazy to dig up.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#17
Purple just has worse vision in general. But locked camera isn't helping you at all.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
4 years ago#18
Voidgolem posted...
it actually is. Even with unlocked camera.

big ol' redpost filled discussion on the subject over on the main forum that I'm too lazy to dig up.
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
4 years ago#19
Purple just has worse vision in general. But locked camera isn't helping you at all.

This is the truth.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
4 years ago#20
Hmmm, points taken. I will lrn2unlock.
If you can read this, you are literate.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like my vision is gimped when I am on purple

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived