I don't understand people.

#11VoidgolemPosted 11/30/2012 12:52:53 PM
People are stupid.

This is generally the answer to every question you can have about life.

Ever.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#12KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:57:26 PM
chicostick posted...
by chance, was heimer the one calling you a kser?

Because I've had 2 different heimers call me that this past week.

It was mostly the Miss Fortune player. Heimer was a bit more passive about it and just went "yeah" when Miss Fortune was ranting.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#13B01tPosted 11/30/2012 1:36:09 PM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
There's no kill steal in LoL anyone who says else wise is a liar. Also their mother is the mother of a liar (thought I'd throw that out there). Anyway ks actually stands for kill secure and is greatly appreciated by all teams. A kill is a kill regardless of who gets it, it benefits your team greatly by the fact you're up in numbers which is always hugeeeeeee advantage regardless of who got the kill. With that said, if you're playing support (blitz,sona,lulu, leona) whatever, and got a stun/pull off on the ADC and drop them to half a bar of health remaining and the their support is way out of position, it's usually very beneficial to just stop attacking and let your ADC get the kill. If your ADC can't kill someone with like 50 hp left thats out of position and not near their tower, then gg your teammate is stupid and at which point I no longer set up kills for my ADC and just proceed to carry my team as a support.

TLDR; ks = kill secure, it's nice to let your ADC/more important roles get kills but getting kills is more important than not getting kills. You're Jayce anyway anyone who was complaining on your team is a moron.

this. If i get the opportunity, i'll do the following. If my ad carry is near me, (or i'm ganking a lane and its said laner's opponent who's almost dead) I'll walk next to the victim until my partner gets it, juuuust in case.

THIS IS ONLY WHEN THE TARGET IS ALMOST DEAD, i'm at plenty of health and in no danger, and when i'm fairly fed and want to spread the love. Really, it's just reserved for those 1/100 games. Funny as hell though, it's far worse than any verbal taunt. "I'm certain enough of your death i'll just walk right next to you, won't matter letting you live a couple seconds more"
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia