Every lane is failing... Can you still win? You are down 15 kills.

#11angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:10:48 PM
but my ADC is 0/20 and built wriggles + rice blade.

/ff20
---
Gamefax
#12DivinewargodPosted 11/30/2012 3:17:07 PM
Yeah, I usually don't surrender even if it's looking bad.

In the old 3v3s I had a match and was playing Vayne with a friend playing Ahri and some other random against Janna Amumu and Heimer. I'm like okay how did we not win this already?

I had died late into the match and our nexus is open for damage, literally 1 hit from losing I pin Amumu to the wall and kill him. Proceeded to carry the game by pushing and having the other two stay at base. Fed Vayne is scary.

1 hit from losing. Stuff like this happens. Never surrender.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#13ZorenPosted 11/30/2012 3:29:38 PM
love it when youre totally carrying 1 vs 5 with 2/3 inhibs down, free objectives, and the other 4 guys decide to just surrender because theyre all down 0/5/0 or worse
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#14lDPlPosted 11/30/2012 3:30:58 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Yup. You can still ****ing win.

Do not ****ing surrender. Just protect your adc any way you can.

What if you are the ADC and the enemy Irelia/Olaf is fed?
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#15TomorrowDogPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:55 PM
What I hate is teams that surrender at 20 before you even have a teamfight. May as well group mid and go balls deep on them. If you lose, you surrender all the same. Nothing to lose.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#16noone369Posted 11/30/2012 4:18:26 PM
How fed/farmed is our jungler? I had a game where they entire team was fed while our team all lanes kinda failed, i was jungler(xin) and after one brutal teamfight at baron, where the only survivors on our team was me(at the end their garen and shen couldn't kill me together) and soraka, we were able to turn the game.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#17P00DGEPosted 11/30/2012 4:32:09 PM
Sometimes. Doesn't happen nearly enough though to justify waiting it out. 8/10 times you will still lose, and I would rather just have a fresh game than take those odds of maybe pulling out a win. I am not a gambling man. Yeah, you can't win if you don't play, but you can't lose either.
#18AriavoltagePosted 11/30/2012 4:48:03 PM
had a game where all but our nexus turret were gone while they only lost one turret in mid lane.....it wasn't even 20 minutes yet. They dived hardcore and we got an ace, with me picking up most of the kills. This happened a more times and it ended up with me at full build with zerkers, IE, 2BT, Phantom, and last whisper. I then proceed to solo their entire team and push to nexus and win while my team mates protect the nexus.
#19Suicidal SmurfPosted 11/30/2012 5:16:53 PM
won a game where our nexus had 1 tick left.

2 of us respawned while 2 of them were still up

they were beating on the nexus to end it and right before our nexus died a minion blocked the last guy from taking the last hit and we killed them.

then we aced them and pushed to win.

it was funny because of all the 'gg's' when they thought they won turned into 'bg's' when we won.
---
sail boat to harbor
#20Ork_HeroPosted 11/30/2012 5:20:06 PM
+1
Comeback games best games ever
---
'Ere we go!
UK gamer girl