When you hear highest AoE ranged adc

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When you hear highest AoE ranged adc
3 years ago#1
What is the ADC that comes to your mind? - Results (130 votes)
Graves
19.23% (25 votes)
Corki
11.54% (15 votes)
Ezreal
3.08% (4 votes)
Twitch
20% (26 votes)
Sivir
6.92% (9 votes)
Miss Fortune
22.31% (29 votes)
Urgot
0.77% (1 votes)
Kog
6.15% (8 votes)
Varus
7.69% (10 votes)
Other
2.31% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think AoE obviously comes in burst and sustain making different champs better but without taking that into account what is the champ that pops into your mind.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
3 years ago#2
Graves or MF, generally speaking. Graves was the first one to come to mind.

I guess, looking at vote tally, Sivir does pretty well if she gets some time to throw out ricochets and clear-target Boomerangs, but the other two are far less situational.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#3
MF has 2 AoE abilities and a double hit ability. I'd give it to her I guess.
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana.
Yep, that tasted purple.
3 years ago#4
Voidgolem posted...
Graves or MF, generally speaking. Graves was the first one to come to mind.

I guess, looking at vote tally, Sivir does pretty well if she gets some time to throw out ricochets and clear-target Boomerangs, but the other two are far less situational.

I consider sivir to be the highest especially if there isn't minions but I also say that because aside from corki I consider her one of the only sustained AoE adcs. Lategame she has highest without a doubt IMO unless there isn't any tanks in the game and everyones dying to bursts from malaphite, ori, ez, jayce zyra combos or something.

Graves brought it into a more public thing though I agree.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
3 years ago#5
Twitch. Pop his ult and he outranges nearly every ability. Expunge at max stacks for a big damaging nuke if he farmed decent enough.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
3 years ago#6
All of Corki's abilities are aoe o.O
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
3 years ago#7
i always think of graves or corki, then, MF.

plus, why is urgot on here? he's not an ADC... and he has one ****ty AoE ability that no one uses for damage.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
3 years ago#8
random_noobie posted...
i always think of graves or corki, then, MF.

plus, why is urgot on here? he's not an ADC... and he has one ****ty AoE ability that no one uses for damage.

Eh Ashe would have been better but I certinally wasn't gonna put draven or kennen in there.
---
3 years ago#9
Twitch definitely has the most potential. Graves and Corki have the most consistency. Mf is somewhere in between.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
3 years ago#10
Draven has two aoes that scale wonderfully, and you put urgot?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When you hear highest AoE ranged adc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived