Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#1TheshamenPosted 11/30/2012 5:51:45 PM
Or atleast push tower while they are gone?

Had a game where the enemy middle ganked no less then 4 times combined with their jungle for an awesome 4v2 tower dive and the middle did nothing but freeze lane (it was leblanc v diana btw)
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#2SorrySleepingPosted 11/30/2012 5:59:09 PM
Who was yours?
Diana should have at least pushed the tower HARD. I think her passive procs on towers. The attack speed helps her anyways.
LeBlanc should have been ganking since she can't counter push. Either grab top to at least get a kill or head bot to help defend.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3CNLSandersPosted 11/30/2012 6:12:22 PM
When my opposing middle leaves my sight for more than 5 seconds I say mid MIA, and that should be all the defending I do. Then I continue to farm middle. This allows me to gain a 10-20 minion lead, and a significant gold/item advantage.
---
GT- longhairedjew03
#4EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 6:14:47 PM
CNLSanders posted...
When my opposing middle leaves my sight for more than 5 seconds I say mid MIA, and that should be all the defending I do. Then I continue to farm middle. This allows me to gain a 10-20 minion lead, and a significant gold/item advantage.

lol.

If that's how you want to play, play top. Not mid.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#5B01tPosted 11/30/2012 6:27:20 PM
EltoniaX posted...
CNLSanders posted...

lol.

Eltonia's got a valid point. While you get ahead in cs, IF your opponent gets a kill/assist, it keeps them on par with your gold, but helps another lane out as well.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6Rising ChaosPosted 11/30/2012 6:38:11 PM
If you've got minions to kill in lane, if everything's warded and everyone knows your lane is MIA and where they're going... and they STILL die simply because they refused to back off and got caught? Ally's fault for being moronic, not your fault for not following your lane. It's their job to not be stupid and die, so you get further ahead while the enemy wastes their time roaming.

If people are getting tower dove due to the numbers disadvantage, though, you should probably try to countergank and turn the tables.

"It depends."
---
"Pokey and the man."
#7BuIzeebPosted 11/30/2012 6:39:55 PM
CNLSanders posted...

There's no disadvantage to pushing out mid against an absent opponent, since it resets so easily. If the enemy presents a huge threat to you then don't AA the turret, but at least push out the lane.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#8iddZk33pPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:02 PM
EltoniaX posted...
CNLSanders posted...

lol.

---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#9EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 6:43:50 PM
Rising Chaos posted...
If you've got minions to kill in lane, if everything's warded and everyone knows your lane is MIA and where they're going... and they STILL die simply because they refused to back off and got caught? Ally's fault for being moronic, not your fault for not following your lane. It's their job to not be stupid and die, so you get further ahead while the enemy wastes their time roaming."

Regardless, it still happened and your chances of losing just increased dramatically. You could have prevented it or done more to assist your team, and you didn't. You do share some of the blame.

If the enemy mid ganks bottom, gets 1 kill or 2 or whatever, that also means they can get dragon, it means the enemy adc gets free farm until your ally respawns, etc. It also opens up counter jungling options for the enemy team. There's no reason to allow this to happen.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#10ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 6:54:38 PM(edited)
Rising Chaos posted...
If you've got minions to kill in lane, if everything's warded and everyone knows your lane is MIA and where they're going... and they STILL die simply because they refused to back off and got caught? Ally's fault for being moronic, not your fault for not following your lane. It's their job to not be stupid and die, so you get further ahead while the enemy wastes their time roaming."

Regardless, it still happened and your chances of losing just increased dramatically. You could have prevented it or done more to assist your team, and you didn't. You do share some of the blame.

If the enemy mid ganks bottom, gets 1 kill or 2 or whatever, that also means they can get dragon, it means the enemy adc gets free farm until your ally respawns, etc. It also opens up counter jungling options for the enemy team. There's no reason to allow this to happen.

Why are you assuming that the bot players are f***ing idiots?

If bot wards properly and so the gank from mid is thwarted, your own mid has just gotten a minute or two of free-farm. If you had chased, you would have missed out on farm as well for no reason.

You're assuming bot is bad enough to actually die to a gank from mid lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png